The War Begins

Start bij het begin

"So what about you?" Jae asks.

"I am a computer geek. I like fixing things. I love chocolate, and cars. I love camping, and traveling," he says.

"That's cool," I say.

"Do you like cake and cookies and stuff?" Jae asks.

"Yeah, who doesn't also why?" he replies.

"Abby always bakes when she's bored, so she's a good person to be around if you like baked goods," Jae replies.

"Okay, I'm going to go now, you guys are acting weird," he says then walks away.

"Do you think he figured us out?" I ask.

"No, I don't think so. I think he just thinks we are acting weird," Jae replies. The bell then rings, and I say goodbye to Jae. I head to my favorite class art. I start working on my latest piece. The bell rings an while later, and I head to Science class. I have this class with Emily and Sam.

"So, do you have any progress?" I ask.

"I dropped some subtle hints, she thought I was acting really weird," Emily replies.

"That's exactly what happened with us and Alex," I reply.

"They think alike," Emily says.

"Yup," then Sam walks over to us.

"Hey Sam," I say.

"Hey," he replies.

"Emily, you and Abby should come over after school, and meet our family," I say.

"Yeah, that'd be fun," she replies. We have to shut up because class is starting . Then after science we have lunch. We sit by Riley and her friends.

"So is it true?" Olivia asks.

"Is what true?" Jae asks.

"That you guys are now friends with the golden boys," Thea replies.

"Yeah," I say.

"Really?" Riley asks surprised.

"Yeah, they aren't as bad as everyone thinks they are," Jae replies.

"They haven't ordered us to do anything so bad," I say.

"It's just hard to believe," says Riley.

"I know it is," Jae says.

"What about you guys? How do you feel about them?" Olivia asks gesturing to Abby and Emily.

"They are actually really nice sometimes," Abby says.

"Yeah, like when Jaelyn hit her head, Jace carried her to the ambulance car," Emily says.

"Really, I didn't know that," Jae says looking at me for confirmation. I nod my head.

"He really did, he made sure you got in safely," I say.