part-5(last part)

His tone held a hint of  disbelief.
He kissed me again, harder this time that left me breathless, but the broke off with a smile.
"But you're still my ugly, fat cow," he said playfully. I gasped and  slapped his arm. "You know, I only said that to make you notice me. I  didn't think you'd actually punch me, which just for the record, was the  weakest punch ever."
I raised an eyebrow and moved closer to him, watching his lips. "I remember you crying like a baby."
"I did not," he had started to protest with male indignation. But I cut him off with a kiss.
"Excuse me, you two." We broke apart to see the owner of the shop we  were currently pressed up against. "That is a no parking zone." He  pointed to Randhir's truck.
Randhir suppressed a laugh, "Sorry, sir. It won't happen again."
The owner had gone back inside, muttering something about teenagers,  and I let out a laugh. Randhir looked at me with glittering eyes and  pulled me into his car. "Come on, let's get out of here."

Time passed, graduation came, and college became a new priority. But  Randhir and I made new memories together, ones that could never be  erased and we would keep forever.
Like swimming down at the lake  during the summer, bickering about whether or not I really could punch,  or just kissing lazily in the back of his truck during winter, trying to  keep each other warm.
We were still young though, and the both  of us still had a lot ahead of us. But we still loved each other, would  always love each other. Because that's what love is. The memories of  your past. The memories that could be made that very day, in the  present. Or the memories that would be made in the future. They all  swirled together and combined. Knowledge that just the two of us would  share, would know. Our own little special moments of time. Just our  memories.
The end..