So all of them knocked on the door that was next to the studio Ariana was in and the door was opened within a couple seconds by her manager. "Ahh I recognize you all, come in come in." Matthew smiled and entered the room while all the others got inside as well. Harry and Alberto gave the woman a weird look "how do you recognize us?" The woman laughed and said "I think you all deep down already know the answer" she winked at them and went back to the other crew where Star, Scott, Brian, Joan, Jones, Doug, Daniel and Dalina where hanging around. Matthew saw Scott grinning at him and wondered why. Scott got up from his seat and walked to the the group.

"So you are the one Ariana accidentally texted instead of me" Scott said while chuckling. "oh yeah so you are like that twin brother who lost his phone... Scott?? right?"  Matthew said smiling at the blonde guy."yup that's me" he said still grinning at him. "Is there a reason why you are so happy to see us??" a curious Kat said because she also wanted to know why the blonde guy was smirking ever since they all entered the room. 

"Well, it's actually nice to finally meet the people that Ariana has been obsessing over for months you know in person?" while Scott said this Brian joined the conversation "true, we really want to know who this guy is who she couldn't stop talking about... uhm what was his name again?" Brian said while smirking and pretending to think for the name of the "guy".

Harry smiled along with them "hmmm I wonder what his name is". Isaiah snorted and said "could this guy's name be?? uhm Matthew?". Matthew blushed and gave them a little smile. Scott and Brian laughed together and said "yeah that's his name haha".  Kat and Em chuckled together with the twins and Kat playfully poked Matthew. 

"Anyways we really hope you all are going to be able to enjoy yourselves while our girl finishes her last interview in New York"  Brian said giving them a genuine smile "It was nice to meet you all, hope we'll see each other more in the future" Scott said winking at them and walked away with Brian from them.

"Interesting..." Em said while looking at the twins with a huge grin on her face. "I like them" Dom said while looking around the room. "Well we might as well find a place to sit I guess since this might take a while?" Alberto said and walked away from the group to find a seat. Matthew turned around to the group but then got distracted when he was about to say something. He saw her behind the glass tinted window talking about random things.

He could see her perfectly from where he was standing and he felt like his heart was nearly beating out of his chest. She is even more beautiful and adorable in person. He was so happy that she couldn't see that they where all here just yet. He didn't want to cause Ariana a heart attack while she was talking live on the radio show.

"yeah... I'm very sure that there will be a tour again but not that soon either, since I have a lot of things to do with all the promo and stuff. Going on tour and performing is one of my favourite things to do it's absolutely amazing so of course there will be another tour in the future. I really miss the honeymoon tour so much." 

Her voice captivated him, her voice was so beautiful yet cute. "Oh really?? I've seen video's and such of some performances so.... AND I literally loved every outfit and your performances where amazing." Another presenter said Ariana gave her a little smile "thank you" "but the real question is... what was your favourite outfit??" "hmmm that's a though one... probably the one that I had to wear during, the way, right there, pink champagne and tattooed heart."

(this one)