Then, Kédo spots a white tail.

"Hey Twil, it's safe," said Kédo.

"Who is Twil?" asked Kylie.

"My pet," said Kédo.

Then, a giant, white, fluffy pomerian runs towards Kédo.

"Geez! Don't attract so much attention!" said Twil.

"Ah, oh well. Anyways, we should head back to 'That' realm," said Kédo.

"All right," said Twil.

"Can I come along?" Asked Kylie.

"Uh, sure no problem if it's okay with your parents and there you can contact this world and send pictures," said Kédo.

"Okay," said Kylie.

"I'll have to summon the grand gate anyways," said Kédo.

Then a giant, golden gate studded with priceless jewels appears!

"HOLY MOTHER OF GATES THAT'S MASSIVE!" sqid Michael.

Then, the gates open.

"Welcome to the realm of monsters. This is the door to my throne room." Said Kédo.

Through the gate, there is a beautiful court decorated with roses, flowers, diamond statues, gold, silver, platinum, and the throne itself is made of diamond, decorated with gold, silver, platinum, and priceless gems.

"Hey, Kédo it's about time you found a Meister." Said a female werewolf.

"Hey Yuuki. Long time no see! How's the castle after thousands of years?" Said Kédo.

"Over a million of servants of every kind and of every race, Werewolves, Dragons, Wizards, Vampires, Skeletons, Ghosts, Fairies, Demons, and Angels are awaiting at your command." Said Yuuki.

"Okay. But make sure to prepare the guest rooms just in case." Said Kédo.

"Yes, of course." Said Yuuki.

Then Kédo turns.

"Well? Anyone want to explore the castle that is right in the center of the monster realm?" Kédo asks.

Later, everyone is inside.

"Holy Cow this place is huge!" Said Michael Ronde.

"Let me show you around, including to your special rooms." Said Kédo.

December 25, 2013.

"So what do you do here?" Asked Michael Ronde.

"Hmm... Well, I would cook, read, sort books, train falcons, polish the entire castle until every room sparkles, dust every statue, fix anything that needs fixing, take out trash, wash and dry clothes, drapes, curtains, then cut the grass, trim hedges, tend the garden, take care of the animals, train dragons, sort out papers, train butlers, maids, gardeners, guards, soldiers, carpenters, mechanics, teachers, falconers, knights, pages, and squires." Said Kédo.

"That must be hard work. Do you ever take a break?" Asked Juliet Ronde.

"What? Of course not. I fix all the beds and complete all politics before that." Said Kédo.

"Wouldn't the Monster Realm be... Violent?" Asked Michael.

"Nope. The bloodiest war broke out because the first 9 of my Meisters started it then I brought everything in order to bring peace. I pretty much the boss of this world. But if I have a Meister, the Meister is in charge and I could educate them." Said Kédo.