Chapter 1

It was a cold January day, Alex Russo, a 20 year old witch, was walking down Waverly Place with her best friend, Harper Finkle. Harper was about ten feet in front of Alex when a snowball hit the back of her head.

"Alex Russo!" She turned around and saw Max next to Alex, whistling. She growls and walks into the Waverly Sub Station. Alex turns to Max and hands him $10.

"Thank, Max. It was funny." They both laugh. Suddenly, Alex sees a dark shadow in the alley next to the Sub Station. She looks at Max.

"Hey, Max. Go inside and see if Harper's okay. I need to check something." Max heads inside as Alex goes to the alley. She grabs her wand from her boot, just in case she needs it. Suddenly, someone grabs her from behind. She screams as the person turns her around and kisses her. Alex pushes away and Alex's eyes widen as she recognizes the person.

"Stevie? I thought Max froze you and accidentally knocked you over." Stevie smiles. "My brother, Warren, found me and figured out how to fix me. I've been working with him until last week when he let me go." Stevie lets go of Alex and sits down on a brick.

"Alex, I was wondering. Remember back to high school, when we met in detention?" Alex sits down next to Stevie and nods. "Well, I thought that you were the sexiest wizard I had ever met, besides myself, of course." They both giggle. Alex blushes as she looks at her.

"Stevie, I felt the same way. Listen, I have an apartment near here, would you, um, like to stay with me? That is if you don't already have a place." Stevie smiles and places a quick kiss on Alex's lips.

"Alex, to answer your first question, no I don't have a place. Second, I would love that." They grab each other's hand and walks into the Sub Station. Harper and Max were arguing that they didn't hear the bell ding. Alex lets go of Stevie's hand and clears her throat. Harper looks at Alex, sees Stevie, screams and runs out of the shop. Max just babbles. Stevie walks up to him, a smirk on her face.

"Helloooo...Max." Max runs away, screaming, after Harper. Just then, Justin comes out.

"What's with all the...the...Stevie!" He grabs his wand, walks over to Alex and pulls her to the side.

"Alex...what's she doing here?" Alex crosses her arms. "She is gonna stay with me and second, mom and dad may be on a cruise around the world right now, but I was thinking of asking Stevie to become my girlfriend." Justin starts stuttering and goes into his fit dance. Alex and Stevie laugh. Alex walks over to her. Alex grabs Stevie's hand and looks deep into her eyes.

"So, Stevie, you probably heard everything. So, what do you think? Wanna be my girlfriend?" Stevie grabs Alex and kisses her passionately. As the need for air became apparent, they stop and press their foreheads together.

"What do you think?" Alex smiles and she zaps the two of them into her apartment. It was a beautiful 2 bedroom apartment with a nice kitchen, a living room/dining room and a bathroom down the hall. It was furnished in warm colors. Alex heads to the kitchen.

"Stevie, what do you want to drink? I have Pepsi, Sprite, Arnold Palmer Half and Half, and plain old water." Stevie thinks.

"I'll take whatever you're having." Alex grabs two cans of Sprite and hands it to Stevie. They go to Alex's light blue couch and sit down. Stevie snuggles into Alex. They drink their sodas and they sit the cans on the glass table. Suddenly, Alex's phone rings. She lets out a groan, gets up and goes to the kitchen counter. Stevie has the 'uh oh' look. Alex answers her phone on the third ring.

"Hello?" She holds the phone away from her ear and puts it on speaker.

"Alex Russo!" It was Theresa. "When did you become a lesbian?!" Alex looks at Stevie.

"I guess I always knew. But I was dating guys just to make sure. Wait...did Justin call you guys?"

"Yes, he did." It was Jerry. "I am so proud of you. Ow...your mother just hit me." She smiled, her father believed in her more than her mother. "So, how is Stevie?" Stevie walks over.

"I'm fine, Mr. and Mrs. Russo." Alex loved how her dad and girlfriend were making an effort.

"I just don't want you to get hurt, Alex." That was her mom's way of saying 'I don't like it.'

"Mom, can you try to make an effort? Didn't you want me to find someone to be happy with?"

"Yes, but I thought it would be Mason or that Dean boy." Alex sighs. "If you can't make an effort right now, don't call me, mom. Bye." She hangs up. She lays her head on the counter and groans as Stevie rubs her back.

"It'll be alright, hun. Warren said that if we ever need anything, to give him a call." Alex stands up and looks at Stevie.

"Warren said that? Wow...he's awesome." Stevie smiles her mischievous smile at Alex. Alex's eyes widen.

"I don't like that look, Stevie." Stevie smiles.

"I was just thinking...what do you say we go back to the Waverly Sub Station to tell Harper and Max, since Justin is clearly a spaz over the whole thing." Alex shakes her head. "Not now, Stevie. Besides, Justin probably told them." Stevie nods.

"You're probably right. Besides, it'll give us time for each other." Stevie wraps her arms around Alex's waist and they kiss. As they stumble to the couch, they hear a scream. They quickly stop and see Max holding a furious Harper.

"Alex!" Harper escapes Max's arms, storms over, grabs Alex and heads to the kitchen. Harper glares at her best friend.

"What the hell, pardon my French. But what are you doing with her?" Alex's eyes widen.

"Whoa, Harper. Stevie happens to be my girlfriend." Harper stands back. "Wh-what? G-girlfriend?" Alex nods. Harper walks away and heads out the door. Alex runs her hand through her hair and sobs. Max and Stevie walk over. Max kneels down and looks at his now broken sister.

"Alex?" Alex loos up and Max stands up.

"What, Max? You wanna rub it in that your sister is a lesbian? Wanna run away like Harper?" Max hugs her. Alex's eyes widen.

"I won't run away, Alex. I'm proud of you." Alex hugs him back. "Thanks, Max." Max lets go and heads to the door. While his hand is on the doorknob, he turns around.

"Stevie, take good care of my sister." Stevie smiles.

"Will do." Max leaves. Stevie walks over. "Alex, wanna just get in your pajamas and snuggle?" Alex nods and looks at Stevie.

"Wait, where are your clothes?" Stevie smiles and Alex leads them to her bedroom. Alex grabs her pajamas and her eyes widen.

"Stevie, when did you bring your clothes?" Stevie smiles her cunning grin.

"Well, Warren found your address and zapped my clothes here and I told him he's a very sneaky brother." Stevie walks over and grabs some pajamas. Alex heads to the bathroom and changes. Alex comes back and sees Stevie laying in the queen size bed. Alex climbs in on the right side and snuggles into Stevie.

"Night, Stevie." Stevie smiles and kisses the top of Alex's head.

"Night, Alex." Stevie turns off the light. Stevie smiles. She finally had her dream girl. Life just got sweeter.