Introduction

Lily Martin ,daughter of the the country's famous doctor Davis Martin. Davis the most famous psychiatrist in Paris .Lily was the second in there four siblings. Lily was always sweet and quiet , even in her school and home. She never made friends close enough to tell her secrets. Ben Martin ,elder brother of Lily . He was working in the Rentrick company of business. Ben always teased Lily for not having friends . Ben had so many friends who were working in his company.

Layla Michelle,the only daughter of Tom Michelle ,the most popular Neurologist in Paris. Layla was a noisy and party type girl. But even though she was friendly she didn't good friends to share her thoughts.

Lily was a beautiful girl with light blue eyes, thick brown hair and rosy pink lips .She was very smart and intelligent and her silence showed her innocence . She was pretty enough to get into fashion shows but fashion never interested Lily. She thought it was for people who like shopping. She thought that shopping would be interesting with a good friend.

 She thought that shopping would be interesting with a good friend

Layla was smart and clever .She was pretty and her blonde hair was always in the air like dazzling yellow tulips having a nice sunshine. Layla loved shopping but her mother never allowed her to go alone for shopping. Layla being the only daughter she had to listen to her mother. She had beautiful brown eyes and thin pink lips. She was noisy ,she never let anyone know how innocent she was. She would act as if she knows everthing .

 She would act as if she knows everthing

A

uthor's note: I apologise to everyone for updating very late.
I hope you like the introduction. I like you to comment below .If there are any mistakes please don't hesitate to say me. You can comment about my mistakes so that I can get a chance to correct them. Please support!!It will encourage me.