Chapter 23: Messege to Konoha.

Начните с самого начала

So they got Ino to get the information about us leaving and then they went on a mission to get us back but was stopped by ANBU and escorted to your office and then you said that we went on training and didn't say when we would be back. They left it at that. I want to thank you for not telling them what you know. Maybe we will see each other in the further until then goodbye and good luck Tsunade.

Sincerely your best friend

Roseline Taylor DiMera.

As I read the note I felt tears in my eyes. I really missed her. I almost laughed where Rose said 'that stupid Hatake'. It looks like their friendship was destroyed the moment she found out that he betrayed her. I'm mean what was he thinking. Juliana was nothing compered to Rose. I began writing a quick message back.

Dear Rose

It was good to hear from you again. I miss you. We all miss you. Kurenai even named her baby girl after you -Taylor. The boy's name is Jonathan. I found out a week ago that I'm pregnant and when I told Jiraiya he was so happy. Anko and Ibiki are happy. I forbid her to do missions but she is still in interrogation and torture department.

Itachi and Shizune set a date. They both agreed to do it the day after you birthday. The 12th of August. When Naruto and Kakashi found out you, Haku and Zabuza were gone they went crazy. Sakura became my apprentice and Naruto changed so much. He has really grown. He became Jiraiya's apprentice while Sasuke became Kakashi's apprentice and the after that Itachi would teach him also. Scarlett took her ANBU exams along with Shikamaru, Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto, Hinata, and Neji.