Chapter 16: Listening to her angelic voice.

Start from the beginning

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright..
No one can hurt you now
Come, morning light..

You and I'll be
Safe and Sound...

Oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh
Oh oh

"That was beautiful Rose. You truly have numerous talents." Kakashi said as I finished singing the song. "Thank you Hatake." I said as I turned around and looked into his eye. "Can i ask you something Rose?" Kakashi asked and I smiled. "You already did Hatake but go ahead." I said and he rolled his eye but continued anyways. "Will you please be my girlfriend DiMera?" Kakashi asked and I saw him blush. "I think I already answered that question but I will be happy to do it again. Yes I will Hatake." I said and I smiled. Kakashi groaned and I could feel his member poking my leg so I decided to tease him a little.

"What is the matter Hatake? Is someone getting exited?" I taunted him and he couldn't keep himself in anymore. He flipped me over so that the was on top of me and pulled down his mask and kissed me. I was frozen for a minute before I put my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. He licked my bottom lip and I granted him access. Kakashi slipped his tong in. "Why don't we go to the bedroom?" Kakashi said to me after he broke away and I smirked. "Way ahead of you Hatake." I said and teleported us to the bedroom. He smirked and kissed me again.

**The next morning**

Kakashi's P.O.V

I woke up to an empty bed. My Angel wasn't next to me. I groaned and turned over. I blushed and smiled as I remembered what happened the night before. I heard some singing from down stairs and got up walking to the kitchen.

Roseline's P.O.V

I was in the kitchen busy cooking breakfast for me and Hatake when I started singing.

R: You're alone
You're on your own
So what?
Have you gone blind,
Have you forgotten what
You have and what is yours?

K: Glass have empty, glass half full
Well either way
You won't be going thirsty
Count your blessings not your flaws

I turned around and stared at Kakashi as he sang the next verse but that isn't what caught my attention. No he wasn't wearing his mask and his hair was down and all over the place. He looked beautiful with his hair this way. "Come on, don't make me sing the song alone. Besides I want to sing it with you." Kakashi said and I smiled at him. "Alright but only if you sing the whole song with me. You sing beautifully." I said and he blushed. "Alright." Kakashi said and walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me.