Prologue

Oh My God...What the fuck did I just see?! I was dreaming right? Please tell me I was dreaming. Someone please say that was only a dream. It can't be real, yeah it must of been all those red bull I've been drinking. Yeah that must be it. Absolutely. Cause there is no way that MY new STEPBROTHER was riding MY BEST FRIEND. NAKED. There is no way. No No No No. Plus Aaron's straight... and...and Sebastian's straight too right?

All I need to do is slap myself and I'll be awake. Yeah that's right, this is just all a dream. I mean come on Seth. There is no way in this universe that your new stepbrother, Sebastian is having sex with your best friend, Aaron. They just met like a week ago, there's no way. Just one slap across the face and all of this nightmare will be over and done with.

"Shit..! That hurts" I hissed under my breathe. well it didn't hurt that much, can't damage this beautiful face of mine, but with everything going on, it hurts my head.

Well...everything looks the same to me. It's still bright outside, the times exactly the same and so was everything else. There's only one way to see if this is all real or just some fucking joke. I slowly opened my bedroom door and tipped toed to the end of the hall way where Sebastian's bedroom is. Then I gently leaned my ear close enough to the door so I can hear.

"AHHHHH! More Aaron More! Deeper Deeper!" I hear Sebastian moan. You've got to be fucking kidding me. I know I shouldn't be doing this but...I just can't control myself. I quietly peeked through the crack that was left opened before I came back, the situation is exactly the same as it was 10 minutes ago except that Sebastian's sweating more and Adam's groaning more. You'd think that I would be angry and bust straight in on those two since I has a crush on Aaron, instead it turns me on more... Fuck...I'm hard!

Aaron's lips followed by his perfectly formed abs....then there's Sebastian with that baby face of his and his moan... Oh did I mention I also have a crush on my new stepbrother Sebastian? I didn't? Well I'm telling you now that I do. There's no rule saying that my heart can only love one person right? I say crush, but I just find him adorable, but too bad he's my stepbrother.

"I'M...I'M CUMMING!" Sebastian moaned more

"UGH I'M CLOSE TOO!" Aaron groaned. I couldn't hold it in anymore, my cocks throbbing badly inside my tight jeans. I unbuttoned my jeans and stuck my hand down my jeans and started slowly pumping it, holding in my moans. "You...ready?" Aaron groaned again and Sebastian nodes his head rapidly. Fuck I'm close too. "AH! I'M CUMMING"

"ME TOO!"

"SETH!" They both shouted out as they came. Wait...WHAT?! Did...Did...they just shouted my name when they climaxed? I didn't hear them wrong right? Then my stupid hand that I had on the door, to support myself decided to push harder and I fell into the room, one hand in my pants and the other protecting my head. As soon as I hit the floor, there were two big gasps. I got up slowly to see that two pair of eyes were staring right at me.

"Seth..." Sebastian said softly while Aaron just has a big red blush on his face.

"I'm...I'm..SORRY!" I apologised and legged it out of the room.

"SETH WAIT!" I hear them both shouted for me but I just ran straight into my room, locked the doors and hid under my covers. Good job dad and Natalie, Sebastian's mom ain't home.

"This couldn't get any worse..."

Hey! this is just a little testing chapter to see if I should write this story or not...So please put in your opinions!

Vote and Comment!