London

One of the places I am crazy about to visit is as you can see

One of the places I am crazy about to visit is as you can see...London.

Here's what I found..

1. VISIT BUCKINGHAM PALACE

...and be sure not to miss the changing of the guards! The event begins at 11:30 am, but to guarantee yourself a good view I'd recommend arriving at 11 am.

2. HAVE AN AFTERNOON TEA

Whether you want to experience a contemporary, sky high, traditional or glamorous afternoon tea, London has it all! If you need some recommendations, check out .

3. WATCH A WEST END MUSICAL

London's West End is second only in the world for theatre to Broadway in New York City. Find your new favourite West End musical; from heart-warming adaptations and award-winning scores, to hilarious musical theatre.

4. ENJOY A SUNDAY ROAST

It's one of the most eaten-out meals in London with every pub and its neighbour claiming to do the best one.

5. TRAVEL BACK IN TIME AT DENNIS SEVERS' HOUSE

The House is both a breathtaking and an intimate portrait of the lives of a family of Huguenot silk-weavers from 1724 to the dawn of the 20th Century. Well worth the visit!

6. EXPLORE NOTTING HILL

I absolutely adore Notting Hill. Although millions flock here every August for the Notting Hill Carnival, the cosmopolitan neighborhood captivates visitors with its unique charm all year round.

7. VISIT THE MARKETS

Buy a bouquet of flowers at Columbia Road flower market, brace yourself for crowds at Portebello Road market, eat all the food at Borough market and find a little bit of everything at Camden market.

8. EAT INDIAN FOOD ON BRICK LANE

London has the best curry outside of Asia and the top curry houses all reside in Brick Lane.

9. TOUR THE ROYAL OPERA HOUSE

The Royal Opera House has secured its position as one of the world's great opera houses following a turn-of-the-century refurbishment. Book in advance for a behind-the-scenes tour!

10. VISIT THE HARRY POTTER STUDIOS

Visitors can tour actual film sets and learn the special effects tricks used in the popular films.

11. DRINK UP ON A ROOFTOP BAR

If you didn't know, London is quite famous for it's rooftop bars. Popular ones include Roofnic, Culpeper Roof Garden, Radio rooftop bar, and Vista.

12. PICNIC IN HYDE PARK

If you're lucky enough to be visiting the city on a warm, sunny day, grab some food and head to Hyde Park for a picnic. A great place to picnic is on the east side of the Serpentine Lake, which runs through the park. The park authorities have placed deck chairs that can be rented and it's less crowded than the north, west and south sides.

13. VISIT THE BRITISH MUSEUM

Easily the best museum in London in my opinion and it's FREE!

14. ADMIRE THE LIGHTS AT PICCADILLY CIRCUS

Piccadilly Circus is known for its big, spectacular LED outdoor advertising billboard screens on the north-western corner between Regent Street and Shaftesbury Avenue. With an appearance akin to a miniature Times Square in New York, this central London position reaches a worldwide stage as it is one of the most photographed sites in the world.

15. ENJOY A DRINK AT GORDON'S WINE BAR

Established in 1890, Gordon's Wine Bar is possibly the oldest wine bar in London. Still family run, signs of the bar's long history can be found everywhere, from the cellar and candlelit tables, to the aged wooden walls covered in memorabilia and old newspaper cuttings.

16. JUMP ON A DOUBLE DECKER BUS

A quintessential London experience, no? It's also one of the best ways to get around the city and not miss seeing any of it along the way!

17. WINE AND DINE AT THE SHARD

London's highest and best view is situated at the top of The Shard, on floors 68, 69 and 72. At almost twice the height of any other viewing platform in the capital, it offers visitors unparalleled 360-degree views for up to 40 miles.

18. VISIT COVENT GARDEN

Explore the old market, watch street performers, hear musicians. There's plenty of free fun to be had in Covent Garden!

Looking and reading other people experiences makes me feel more motivated to reach this dream...what about you?