Barry Dadon - HBOs Vinyl rocks!

If you haven't had a chance to start watching the new show Vinyl on HBO, you should start catching up.

The show, which features a crazy druggie who runs a rock and roll record company, is the latest work of Martin Scorsese, the legendary director of Goodfellas, Taxi Driver, The Departed and Wolf of Wall Street, just to name a few of his flicks.

This isn't Scorsese's first TV show. He was also the executive producer of Boardwalk Empire, another HBO that recently concluded an amazing five-year run.

Scorsese and fellow Vinyl executive producer Terence Winter were the brains behind Boardwalk Empire. Their newest work, however, has more star power with Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones also an executive producer.

The show is kind of like watching a rock and roll version of Goodfellas and Wolf of Wall Street. So far there have been cameos by actors portraying Alice Cooper, Elvis, David Bowe, John Lennon and other rock stars of the 1970s. You never know who's going to pop up on a weekly basis.

Like many of Scorsese's film, the show takes place in New York City. It's a roller coaster of a ride, and with only two episodes left in the first season, I, Barry Dadon, am curious to see what's in store for record exec Richie Finestra and his crew.

Ray Romano is also featured in the show and plays a good role as a supporting actor.

Finestra is played by Bobby Cannavale, who is well known as the gangster Gyp Rosetti in Boardwalk Empire. He's an amazing actor, who is really good at acting psychotic.

Richie runs his company while doing drugs and getting drunk and is quite a character. He's certainly no role model, but he's very entertaining.

After tonight's episode, I'm curious to see show the rest of his story plays out.

Read More about Mr. Barry Dadon visit http://www.barrydadon.com/