Chapter 6

Kelly must have set the plates up before the Grey and McCallan family came because when we brought the food all the plates where there. Once I put the bowl of Alfredo grilled chicken down I realized the only seat available was the one next to Shane. "Come on here sweets I made sure that you and I would sit together." Said Shane.
"Oh, how wonderful! I just learned how badly you like me by creating a plan which would make me sit next to you." I retorted back and everyone began to laugh at my comment.
"Sweets, I know you want me so bad that's why I'm satisfying your needs right," Shane said before I interrupted him,
"Sorry, Shane but you'll never be able to satisfy me cuz you just don't have the right body parts," I said while patting him and winking at Natasha and Brooke who sat across from me. "So let's eat this delicious food before it gets cold!" I mentioned and everyone began passing the garlic bread out and passed the bowl of pasta so they could pour it out. There were moans of appreciation that went around the whole table and then Johnny asked,
"So Kelly where did you get this delicious takeout from so I can order it when Sara doesn't want to make food?"
"I can't tell you what place made it cuz, Clarissa here had cooked this whole meal by herself! Clarissa honey who did you learn from to cook like this?" Kelly asked.
"No one I just taught myself how to cook, I began cooking and experimenting with food around when I was seven." I said.
"Well, I'm glad you're my roomie cuz now I know who's doing the cooking in our house!" Natasha said, " Hey I get her all to myself and none of you get her cooking. Man if your pasta is this good your cake must be even better!"
Then a beeping noise came it sounded like beep...beep...beep "what the hell is that annoying beeping noise. Oh my god is there a fire!" Tristan exclaimed.
I began laughing at him and said, "calm your panties down its just the timer for the cake it's done now I'm just going to take out of the oven."
"Oh great, I'll help you with it," Tristan said.
Everyone including me exclaimed "NO!" To Tristan. I quickly went into the kitchen and opened the oven and saw the cake was ready so I began taking it out to place on the counter for it to cool down. Then I went back to the dining room to eat the rest of my dinner. When I sat back down Sara and Johnny kept staring at me and then out of nowhere, they began shooting questions towards me.
"So Clarissa, honey where did you come from and why did you decide to leave wherever you came from?" Asked Sara, I looked at her shocked at how straight forward she was. So I thought about how I would answer and once I came up with my answer I replied
"I came from Steveson, BC. I left there wanting to start fresh and have my own life."
"What about your parents they must miss you and want you to come back home. Don't they?" Sara asked I was beginning to wonder why she kept asking me these questions cuz everyone was listening to my response.
"Look I don't know why you keep asking me these questions but I'll answer it. My mom died when I was seven and it made my dad change for the worse the loving man that once there was completely gone. Instead replaced by an angry drunk ok. That's the reason I left I don't have a family anymore I just carry this picture in my locket of when I was younger with my parents. That's the last thing my mom had given to me before she died." I said while wiping a tear from my face.
"I don't mean to pry but could I please see the picture of you and your parents?" Sara and Johnny ask, "we're only asking cuz we had a daughter the same age as you who was kidnapped at only two months old by a rival gang called the Dragons." I swear to god that my heart stopped beating and that I got paler and couldn't breathe properly. I took a deep breath in and began ranting to them,
"So wait you guys think that I'm your daughter that got kidnapped, well I'm not cuz the Dragons were the ones who ruined my life by killing my mom and ruining my happiness. So yes I'll show you the picture of my parents but I'm sorry Natasha I don't think me staying here is going to work so I'm going to be going after today." I moved my hair to the side and unlocked the chain and passed it to Sara who sat at the other end of the table.
Picture in Clarissa's locket:

Sara gasped and said "Johnny you promised me that she wasn't alive and here is my daughter showing me a picture of her so-called parents

Sara gasped and said "Johnny you promised me that she wasn't alive and here is my daughter showing me a picture of her so-called parents. They're not her parents that's Bill and Mary Scott who took my baby Clarissa away from me for twenty-three years! You said that she was killed by the Dragons but why, why would they raise her as their own?!?" Sara asked.
"Mom what are you saying that Tristan's twin is alive and she is sitting right in this room with us! Please tell us what's going on!" Gavin and Liam exclaimed.
"Oh my god you guys are insane but I'm not related to anyone of you guys and my parents never had any kids after me, so stop saying I'm your Clarissa cuz I'm not. Because if I was your Clarissa you guys wouldn't have stopped looking for her, and no one ever looked for me I'm the one who saved myself from the chaos produced by the Dragons and don't want any part of your chaos. Because trust me when I say this I have enough baggage of my own and don't need any of yours." I said while grabbing my locket from Sara and putting it back on my neck.
"Sweetie you have to believe us you and Tristan are fraternal twins your the younger one. I know you're my daughter because on the inside of your left leg just the same as Tristan you have a maple leaf birthmark!" Sara said.
"Mom really did you have to tell everyone what and where my birthmark was!" Tristan exclaimed as he was saying and everyone's attention was on Tristan I left the dining room and headed towards the front door and opened the front door and began walking. I didn't know if I was going to leave or just go for a walk but came to the decision of walking. I guess I was so wrapped up in my own thoughts that I never realized that someone was behind me. When I turned around the one person I never thought it would be Shane damn Grey. "What do you want from me and why are you following me?" I ask annoyed.
"Well, I wanted to make sure you wouldn't do anything that would hurt anyone or you especially," Shane said, I couldn't believe he was saying that to me, but the moment I looked at his eyes I knew he was being sincere. So I decided to go for a walk with him because he wasn't acting like his usual cocky self.