.3

I sat at my desk wide-eyed. I almost blew my cover and I like got seduced by my fake boss. Jesus God.

I opened up the laptop and started setting things up.

I just needed to get this shit rolling. I want this assignment to be over and done with it. I have a feeling something might go wrong and I don't need that.

I heard the office door open. I looked up annoyed.

"Who are you?" The girl asked rudely. "Ever heard of knocking sweetheart?" I asked. She was about to answer. "It's a rhetorical question sweetie." I stated.

She glared at me. I gave her the "yes bitch can I help you" look.

She huffed.

"Stephen!" She screamed in her high pitched voice. "Yo!" I snapped.

I didn't even know this bitch for a complete minute and I already wanna shoot her.

Stephen came out of his office and looked at me and then the girl.

"Katya what're you doing here?" He asked irritably. "Seeing my boyfriend." She stated in a duh tone. "But instead I see this whore." She continued.

I looked at her with the "bitch do you wanna get killed" look

I looked at her with the "bitch do you wanna get killed" look. She smirked and went into Stephen's arms.

I saw him grimance. I raised my eyebrows and looked down.

I went back to my laptop work. Ignoring the stares I was receiving from Katya.

I wish I could just like punch her in her throat but then the whole assignment would be compromised. I sighed and got up.

I grabbed my key card and walked out. I started heading towards the bathroom. I heard the door open. I continued walking. I went into the bathroom.

I looked into the mirror and took a deep breath.

"Just a few weeks and I'm gone." I mumbled before walking out.

I walked to the my office and opened the door. I sighed in relief when I didn't see Stephen or Katya. I closed my door and sat at my desk.

Something was different. I looked across the desk carefully.

I smirked when I saw it. I picked the tiny camera device off of the cup and rolled my eyes. I then threw it into the thrash can.

"Buckets!" I mumbled as it went in.

The office door then opened. That Katya girl walked out. I mentally gagged when I saw some white stuff around her mouth.

She was just sucking dick. Jesus father.

She looked at me and walked out of my office knocking down a stack of papers.

I wanted to stab her.

I got up and walked over to the papers. I then picked all of them up and put them on the desk.

I turned around and went into Wardell's office.

"Don't you know to knock?" He asked irritated. "Tell your girlfriend to not act like an immature bit-" but I stopped myself.

He smirked and looked at me.

"Jealous?" He asked.

I scoffed.

"Oh God no. I have a boyfriend." I lied.

He smirked.

"I guess he doesn't please you well." He said.

My eyes widened.

I walked out of the office and went to sit down.

I need to focus on my task and not get caught up in this bullshit drama. Get enough hard evidence to put that asshole in jail for the rest of his life.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

DRAMA!!!! THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY. LML. HOPE YALL LIK- wait I just realized I was typing in all caps lol. Anyway I hope you guys liked this chapter.
Comment and vote.
Word Count: 595
-Hannah🎀💋