|45| - Wedding bells.

Start from the beginning

'Justice calls. I'll find you later and you can thank me for saving your ass. See you soon darling' He smirked, blowing me a kiss before heading over to his sidekicks.  

|Flashback ends| 

He was an ass, but it's okay he was my ass now. I let out a sigh as I stood up from the bed, my eyes wandering over all my bags that had been dumped in my room. Dean had gone to get us some food before he was whisked away with Roman. He didn't want to leave me. Dean had been protesting all the way to Cincinnati. He didn't want a bachelor party, he didn't want anything. But, Roman had told him to quit whining and man up. I was looking forward to my night with girls. Nikki had booked us the most expensive and biggest suite here in the hotel. Tonight we were having a huge sleepover with a lot of drinking involved. Although, I was limiting my drinking. I may be officially getting married to Dean tomorrow, but I was not getting accidentally married  to another woman again. Vegas had scarred me for life. The party consisted of myself, Nikki, Brie, Naomi, Natayla, AJ, Bayley, Carmella, Sasha and Becky. Leaving Nikki in charge of this was going to be messy, that's all I could say. Not long later Dean reappeared with sandwiches and a lot of chocolate for us. 

'This is all I could get, I was viciously cornered by Nikki and she told me not to feed you too much because she said you'll be eating a lot tonight' Dean shrugged, placing the food on the bed. I let out a small chuckle, shaking my head. 

'I still haven't processed it properly, Dean. This time tomorrow we are going to be married. We are going to be husband and wife' I let out a breath. 

'You couldn't resist my charm. I was telling you that from the start' He reminded me, a smirk lingering on his lips. 

'You're the one who wouldn't leave me alone, don't forget that' I scoffed, raising my eyebrows. 

|Flashback| 

I stuffed my attire back into my bag, and unlocked the door. I nearly had a heart attack. I dropped the bag on the floor and stood wide eyed at the person leaning against the closed shower door.   

'Dean, what the hell are you doing in here?' I hissed, completely in shock. Dean was standing in the Diva's shower room. I suddenly felt very aware I was only wearing a towel. But of course Dean was very aware that all I had wrapped around me was a shabby towel.  

'I just wanted to congratulate you on that win, Ashley. I mean using AJ's own submission against her was very... ruthless' He smirked and then it disappeared.   

'You and Punk seemed to celebrate quite tastefully though' Dean's face changed into a bitter expression, as he hinted at mine and Phil's kiss.  

'Jealous?' I blurted out. I had no idea why I had said that. Dean's eyebrows raised as he pushed off the door. I didn't miss his hand flicking over the lock and locking the door. I suddenly felt very nervous. Why had he locked the door? Compose yourself Ash. 

 'Jealous? Am I jealous?' He asked, stepping forward. I took a step back, clearly showing I was uncertain of this whole situation. 

'Am I jealous that Punk beat me to it? Yes' He remarked. Wait, what? Every time I took a step back, he took a step forward.  

'I told you Ashley, you are my new obsession. I don't take to kindly to people putting their hands on something I want' Dean's voice was low and his eyes were narrowed slightly. I'd backed myself up into the small shower cubicle I'd literally just walked out of.   

'I'm not too thrilled about losing that match either. But, don't worry. Because on Raw I'll get my revenge. I'm going to make sure Punk pays for putting his hands on me. I'm going to make sure he pays for stopping me from what I was about to do' He had stepped forward and I'd stepped back. Although, like in the boxing room at the gym I'd backed myself up against the wall. I felt the wet wall connect with my back. My breath hitched in my throat. Dean stood inches from me, our chests were almost touching. He had bent his head down, so our faces were level. I couldn't look away from him. His eyes were dark, full of something I couldn't put my finger on. He dipped his head, his lips coming to my ear.