Chapter 36 - Marriage and...

Start from the beginning

They too, just like Ran's friends from university-were giving her many presents, especially flowers. She was happy receiving flowers from them because she's very fond of them. After she was done with them, Ran immediately went back to Aizen's side as he was standing and leaning on the wall while drinking a wine. She felt rather weird because Aizen came to love wine because usually he only drink tea.

"Hehe, suddenly it became noisy, huh?" Ran commented.

"Indeed, it is. Well, Ran?" He asked and Ran only looked at him. "You said, there's something you want to say to me. What is it?" Aizen asked.

"Oh, right. Um, where should I begin?" She thought hard and inhaled for a moment and exhaled. "Um, actually... Before graduation, I began to feel weird so I went to a doctor--"

"Doctor? What? Are you sick again?" He asked worriedly.

"Eh? N-No, it's not like that. A-Actually..." Her face became rather pink but she thought she had to tell him because...he deserves to know. Or...he had to know about it. She closed her eyes for a moment and ready to tell him. "I'm---"

"Come on, Ichigo!!! Ya can do better than that!!" Renji suddenly shouted, causing Aizen unable to heard her words.

"Excuse me, because of Abarai-kun, I couldn't get of what are you saying. Could you said it one more time?" Aizen asked.

"So, um... Because my conditions became weird lately, so I went to a doctor to make sure. The truth is I'm---"

"Shut up, Renji! You're more horrible than me!!" Ichigo shouted. Cutting her words, once again. Ran started to feel if she really have to told him or not as her information always be cut down from her friends.

"R-Ran? Could you tell me one more time?" Aizen asked her again. And then...

"I'm going to have a baby! It's your child!" Ran shouted loudly. Unfortunately, she said it right before none of them were shouting again as Aizen's face became very surprised and also the guests there. When Ran realized Aizen and also the guests were listening to her confession, her face became very bright red and covered it immediately. It took them five seconds to understand her words. And then...

"EEEEEEHHHHH?!?!?!" All of them were immediately went to her.

"S--Seriously, Ran..? H-How long?" Ren asked.

"Um, the doctor said...already three months" Ran told him.

"Are you serious, Ran-chan?? How come you don't tell us earlier? And how come you don't realize yourself is pregnant before?!" Aya asked.

"B-Because... I was rather busy and I don't really know what kind of sign if I'm pregnant. So..."

"Wow, Ran-chan is gonna a have a baby. Nice to know that, right Aizen-taicho?" Gin asked to him. "Ne, Ran-chan? What's it gonna be? A cute baby girl just like you or handsome baby boy like Aizen-taicho?"

"Um, I don't know yet. I haven't go to the doctor again" Ran told him.

"But, isn't that good, Ran-chan?" Orihime asked.

"Yeah! That's a great news! Congratulations, Ran-chan!" Aya congratulated her. "Three months, huh? I can't wait for another six months to see what the baby's look like" Aya said it excitedly.

"Well, because we're already know you're pregnant, you have to take care yourself more properly. I'm countin' on you, Aizen" Ren reminded him and looked at him. He could see Aizen was like...still surprise of the sudden information. "O-Oi... Aizen? Are ya okay?"

"...I'm fine" He said and walked towards Ran and put his hand to her tummy. Gently rubbed on it. "So, a new life is here, inside of you? Half of me" He commented.