Chapter 36 - Marriage and...

Start from the beginning

"Yeah! Oh, Kyo too will come, right? Don't because you already got rejected by Ran-chan so you won't come" Aya scolded him.

"I won't do that! I'll come!" Kyo shouted a little.

It took Ran almost ten minutes for her to back at them. She already brought too many bouquets in her hands. And dolls too. She almost fell down if Aizen didn't catch her immediately. He took some of the flowers with him. "Fiuh~ That's quiet many" Ran commented.

"From which side ya think that's a quiet many, Ran?" Grimmjow asked.

"Ahaha... Um, so tonight right? Maybe we should go home now? I have to buy a lot of things" Ran said.

"No no no. Today is your special so don't you dare step in the kitchen. I'll cook all the foods!" Ren forbid her. "Just wait at the house like a good girl and enjoy your precious time with Aizen. Gin and Grimmjow will help me out. Come on, you two!" He pulled Gin and Grimmjow to his direction. "See ya later!" 

"Well then, Ran-chan? We'll be seeing you again tonight. See you later!" Aya parted with her.

"Bye, Ran" Continued by Kyo and both of them went back to their parents. 

"Um, should we go home now, Sousuke-san?" Ran asked.

"All right. Right now there are no disturbances so we can be alone for some time" Aizen said, causing her face became pink. He chuckled over her reaction. "No matter how old you are, you are very easy to get flustered" He commented.

"Uuh... You don't have to be like that" She sulked. Aizen then wrapped his arm around her.

"Well then, shall we?"

"O-Okay. Oh!" Ran suddenly remembered something.

"Is something wrong?" He asked. Ran was like stopping for a moment. She was like thinking about something in her mind. Something important. "...Ran?"

"Um, actually... There's something I want to tell you. I'll tell you at tonight's party, okay?"

"Sure. But, what is it?"

"Just wait at tonight's party" She said and Aizen didn't forced to tell him. And both of them walked together to Ran's house.

~Timeskip~

"Well then, once again... Congratulations on your graduation, Ran, Aya and Kyo! Kanpai!" Ren shouted.

"KANPAIII!!!" All of them cheered. Right after they cheered, all of them were grabbing their plates and started to choose the foods they want to eat. All of the foods were made by Ren. The appetizers, the main courses and also the desserts. After they took the foods, as always Aya and Kyo were sitting together, Gin together with Ren and Grimmjow, and also... Ran with Aizen. They were still waiting for the rest of the guests.

Not long after they ate, Ichigo together with Orihime, Ishida and Sado came to Ran's house as Ran was very happy having them around. Even though six years have passed, Ichigo and Grimmjow were still as usual. Their relationship still bad as usual. Ichigo, Orihime, Ishida and Sado also already graduated in the same day as Ran.

"Here you go, Ran-chan. I brought cookies from my house" Orihime gave the cookies to Ran.

"Oh, thank you Hime-chan" She said and brought the cookies to the kitchen, grabbed a plate and put some to it and brought it to the back.

"Hiya! Sorry for the disturbance!" Hirako suddenly appeared, with the rest of the Visoreds. And he also, same as Ichigo, still had trouble dealing with his previous lieutenant, Aizen. He was glaring rather sharply to him, although before Ran already told him that Aizen was only protecting Kiyo back then which causing him and his friends got hurt. He understand though, but because Aizen didn't give any words-causing him became irritated and still unable to forgive him. Last people who came to the party were from Soul Society. Hitsugaya, Hinamori, Rangiku, Rukia, Renji, Kira, Unohana and Ukitake came to her house. Ran was rather surprised having them around because she never thought they will came. Especially, if she remembered the terrible incident six years ago. Ukitake alwasy assured her that it was in the past and it was not her fault to begin with.