Bestfriends fall inlove

One day there was a little girl who named Sherry,Sherry have a reached family but her family doesn't love her thats why Sherry went to a st.Benadeth orphanage.She saw children who have no parents like her she saw a little boy who named George,George is a genius but have no parents. Sherry and George become a friends after 10 years.One day sherry's family went to st. Bernadeth orphanage to get their child Sherry,Sherry is so sad cause she doesn't see her besfirend George,but have a good news! she knows to her parents that George will have a parents again like her Sherry is so happy when she knows that.George and Sherry are bestfriends again and they are so happy when they see each other after 10 years again Sherry and George fall inlove each other.George try to misguide Sherry but Sherry did not answer George prupose to her cause Sherry's parents do not like George because George is come to poor family.Sherry get angry to her parents and said:"I feel angry to you mom!" mom said:"But why Sherry, but why?" Shery said:"Because of you George live to state because he know that you and dad is not for me that why he live me alone!" parents said: "Im so sorry Sherry for our sin to you please forgive me and your dad" Sherry said:"ok mom,but do not repeat again to me and George" Sherry call to George to say sorry and  the truth, but George did not answer it thats why Sherry went to st.bernadeth orphanage to know Goerge house.Sherry go to Geroge house to ask where's George,George parents answer that George is in japan for have a quiet time Sherry went to japan to say the truth to George and then she saw George and she said :"im sorry or all my fault and I have forgiveness of sins of my parents to you and George and Sherry got married after 2 years and they have 2 child who names Jane and Randy and they live happy forever.