Chapter 20: A Useless Sentiment

Hello everyone!

Thank you so much for all of your comments! I love seeing what you guys think of the story.

I know this chapter isn't long but I figured that something was better then nothing; I have to find time to write so please be patient with me.

I hope you enjoy this chapter and please leave comments for me to read and giggle about <3.

Ta~Ta for now

Wolfie-chan

____________________________________________________

The greed of man is always growing. If they receive the best, they will continue to expect it every single time. Then if they see someone else with something that they deem as 'better', humans will pursue their new idea of perfection.

Why is this?

Men and woman alike have lost so much do to the green monster that is greed. They are so consumed by the deadly sin that they are blinded by how it is slowly eating them from the inside out.

Sadly this greed is what drove the fey to near extension, the pull of a dark and dim soul lead many fairies to these greed driven humans. They tried everything in their power to help them, gave ever piece of themselves to try and wash the dirt from their souls but nothing worked. The fey started become weak, the only thing they were used for was to gain more 'perfect' items for there masters.

The fey started to die.

Which led the high fey priest to order a complete retreat from the human world, even though a fairies very existence was to try to make a dim and dark soul bright again, it was doing them more harm then good.  So they disappeared.... without a single trace.

No one knew where they went so they just assumed that they had all died out, not even the supernatural realm knew where they went. The stories of the fey became fairy tales and the humans soon forgot that they once walked side by side with one of the most powerful creatures.

Greed is an awful consuming monster.

No one had seen a fey since they disappeared until a certain butterfly came back to the human world. Now the world of fey was coming back, some with good intensions but some still held the grudge of being treated like dirt.

The age of the fey was coming and a certain butterfly was just along for the ride.

_____________________________________________

Shizuka POV

William looked quite perplexed, it seems as if he had to many thoughts swirling around in his brain to make a coherent sentence.  It then seemed like he made up his mind because he opened his mouth to speak,

"It's a pleasure meeting you again Lady Blue, we at the office were quite worried that we would not get to see you again after your...long absence."

"Always the gentlemen Mr. Spears, I would like to formal apologize for leaving on such a sort notice but we had no choice. I hope everything has gone well for you though?"

William pushed his glasses back up his nose and cleared his throat a little, a nervous tick he only got when he was around me for some peculiar reason.

"I wouldn't say it has been perfect but nothing that I can't handle. We do have idiots such as this one though, that cause me more headaches then I would like." His glare fell onto Grell who somehow found enough strength to pull himself back onto his feet. The wonders of shinigami healing I suppose.