I jumped in the shower making sure I shaved everywhere that needed to be shaved, armpits, legs, down below, arms. I'd hate to be stubbly if todays the day we do the deed, how embarrassing.

Getting out of the shower once id washed and finished, I picked up my phone and noticed I had two messages.

*Tyler*

- morning babe, u best b up, u gotta be at mine in 2 and a half hours, cnt wait 2 c u, missed u so much, all my luv 4 u baby xxxxxx

Smiling, I replied saying I was up and getting ready, and that i'd see him later, then checked my second text.

*Michelle*

- alright chick, getting ready for the big day? phone me later & let me no al the juicy gossip :) luv ya xxx

Uh, as if she wants to know about the sexual activity between me and my boyfriend. But to be honest she tells me everything about her and Lee, so I guess its only fair.

I sat in the mirror brushing my long brown hair, waiting for the straighteners to heat up. I was desperately hoping that id made the right decision for today, for both our sakes. Looking at my reflection, I tried to figure out what Tyler saw in me. Hmm, bright blue eyes, i'm not keen on them at all. Lightly tanned skin, I guess thats one good thing, size 34C bust, something that i'm very proud, UK size 6, USA size 2 waist, another thing that im proud of, curvy hips and long legs. I suppose i'm just an average looking girl, right?

Two hours later and i'm on the bus on the way to Tyler's. I'm becoming more and more nervous, knowing that this is what I want, but worried about what might happen afterwards. I decided not to worry about it too much, but I couldn't help it eating away at me. I don't know why I don't trust him, maybe because hes always talking about other girls. It was only two days ago he was at mine, I was on the laptop doing my coursework and he was on the bed watching telly. Diana Vickers came on the telly and he came out with "oooooh Diana Vickers". I just looked at him and took it lightly, thinking to myself that its just one comment. But it turned out to be a full blown conversation...

"Babe, if I asked if a famous person could come round would you say no?" he asked

"Erm, depends on who,"

"Diana Vickers"

"And depends on why"

"Well she just said on the telly that it feels good to be bad, and I wanted her to show me"

I looked at him in disgust "then id say no"

"I wanna fuck her"

"Ok"

"Oi"

"What?"

"I wanna pleasure her, oi"

"What?!"

"I wanna make her scream my name, oi"

"WHAT?!"

"She's fucking hot, i'd fuck her you know"

I know this shouldn't have gotten to me, as loads of people have crushes on famous people, but for some reason it did. I think it might be due to the fact that we've never had sex, hes never pleasured me or done anything sexual with me full stop, yet hes already talking about doing it with another girl. In the end I just concluded that i was being paranoid, petty and stupid so I tried to forget about it. but now that we're actually gonna "do it" today, its back in my head. I mean, if he can talk about her like that in front of her, what can he talk about or DO even, behind my back?

As this was my train of thought for the whole bus ride, I turned up at Tyler's in a rotten mood.

"Alright babe!" Tyler shouted when he saw me walking towards his place.

"Hmm"

"Whats up?"

"Do you love me?"

"Of course, what sort of a stupid question is that?"

"I dunno"

"You having second thoughts about today?"

"Hmm sorta"

"Ok I don't wanna push you into anything, its entirely up to you babe, I love you so much, sex or no sex" he says smiling and grabbing my hand, kissing it gently.

"Thankyou, I love you too" I reply smiling up at him.

We held hands as we walked to his Dads flat and went and sat on the sofa, putting on a horror film. The only reason he makes me watch horror films is because I get scared and snuggle up to him. When the film started we were sitting on opposite sides of the sofa, him caressing my feet and me gently stroking his hand.

Ten minutes in to the film, and we were lying next to each other with our arms around each other and me burying my head in his chest.

"Ha, babe i told you that you'd be scared within the first half hour

"Hmm"

"Babe?"

I looked up at him "hmm?"

"I love you" he murmered, his voice husky and his eyes full of emotion.

I think that's what made my mind up for me, I just knew that he meant it.

"I love you too" I replied, slowly moving towards him, focusing on his lips, they looked so kissable. My lips gently brushed against his as we shared a tender kiss, but I wanted more than that and I knew he did too. I stroked my tongue across his bottom lip, instantly he opened his mouth and we caressed each others tongues with our own. This carried on for a while and I could feel the lust building up inside me. I was dying for him to touch me. But as i'd had second thoughts earlier, it was down to me to make the first move. I pushed him down on the sofa, reluctantly breaking away from that magical kiss, and slowly started to undress him. Off came his t-shirt, mmmm those muscles will stay in my memory forever. Kissing him again, I moved down to his neck, gently nibbling and sucking. he moaned loudly and this just turned me on even more, I just wanted to rush it and feel him inside me but the foreplay is the most important part; trust me. Moving my way down his body I kissed his chest and trailed my tongue from his nipples straight down to his belly. Mmm the smell of him was mind-blowing, and he tasted so sweet.

Just as I was about to take hold of his trousers, he stopped me, sat up and kissed me hard. He moved down to my neck, my ultimate turn on spot. The lust that ran through my veins at that moment was the most intense feeling i'd ever felt. While kissing my neck his hands dropped to my hips and he lifted my top up over my head. He stood back and looked at me, in nothing but a bra and a mini skirt, and smiled. Within seconds his hands were all over me, caressing my breasts and holding my hips. He reached around my back and unclasped my bra, letting it drop to the ground.

He moaned and kissed my nipple, gently licking and biting, sending electric sparks through my body. Jesus i'd never been this turned on in my life! At the same time his hand was slowly sliding down my back, reaching my skirt. He slipped his hand under my skirt and slowly started rubbing down there. I couldn't help but let a moan escape my lips, it felt so damn good. It all stopped too soon, as he pulled away and looked at me, then smiled again, took my hand and led me to his bedroom..