Well then

Marks pov
I wake up seeing a beautiful woman at my side. Wow I say in my head. I asked her her name and she said it was (y/n) but turns out she is a mermaid /vampire. I actually dig it. I think I'm in love!
She tells me not to freak out I don't because I've seen more crazy than this . I see she looks hungry so I ask can she actually change to human legs . She said "yes I can I have this bracelet that when I take it of I am a mermaid and when it's on I am in human form. "
I said "well do you want food."
She replied"oh please I haven't eaten in a long time"
I suggested we eat sushi, and (y/n) said "what's that"
I told her" you will like it it's like raw fish"

Your pov
Um okay he didn't freak that's, wow !so he's going to take me to a place for me to eat food thank god!
*time skip*
We both about walked in  and we just realized we're still wet and sandy so he  said  "well  since this is a beach lets go shopping."
So we go to the  place and it sole clothing that was very tiny on a human. I grabbed a bikin that was cute and some cute shorts I think that's what they are called so I put them on the fitted perfectly and it was cut that it had like some mustache   Design on the pockets that were hanging out .i come out of the room  and I see him, I don't know his name yet. But wow he's so perfect! And when he looked at me he stopped and stared with his mouth open.
I said " what?"
He spoke in a kind deep voice that  gave me chills" Nothing it's just wow I don't know what to say your beautiful."
I just blushed so hard when he said that.  He then went up to this huge little machine that gives out these papers and hard metal in circles I think it's money I see a lot in the ocean but we call it balloons , ya i know what your thinking , Balloons what the hell are those . Well I said the same thing on some of  your human stuff just give me a break .
After we walked out he gave me a kiss . A KISS!!!  I wasn't expecting that.  He said "I couldn't figure out a way  to thank you for saving my life , sooooo I decided to kiss you, your not upset are you?"
I said to him " no why would I *blushing* I didn't mind at all and your lips are soft by the way!" I said with a smirking look on my face.
He just smiled. And blushed when I said that and was happy I wasn't mad  he told me thank you  when I complimented him.
Oh I should ask him his name!
" hey um I don't know your name?!"I spoke with an Un-eased voice
He said "it's Mark.", he paused" do you want to go back to the fish pier place  cause I'm sure your hungry"
I told Mark " Yes I would love to you lead the way."
That kiss is still in my head he kissed me and it wasn't just a peck it was long  and pleasurable ! Ugh I want him to do it again!!

Hey guys this is my second chapter I hope you like it  it is my  first time  doing this so don't be to harsh on me okay I kinda have writers block lol!!!love y'all hope ya like this!!!