Plan Anti-Oblivious Sister is a go! Okay, maybe not so Oblivious after all

This is for 19VincentPurpleGuy87  book "Set Backs". It takes place after "Meeting the parents (Part one)"

Linda was in an joyous mood. No, she was hyped! No, ecstatic! No, she was-

"-Completely oblivious to the situation she put Scott in! Girl, what were ya thinking?!"

Linda jumped, managing to hold in any screams, and turned around to find the source of the voice was... A panther... On her bed..... Who was covering her ears. She blinked.

"Um.... Why are you covering your ears?..... I'm not gonna scream or anything... Talking to animals and them talking back is pretty normal to me. Even though your not really a panther, are you?"

The Panther's paws dropped down, and her Jaw dropped open. Pure shock was on its face.

"..... My name is Quanta, and I'm here-"

"-Yeah, you already stated what you were here for. I'm not oblivious as you think."

If looks could kill.... Well, let's just say there would be 2 meanings to Linda's dead serious face.

"I know what I did Quanta, but like they say, the sooner the better. If I hadn't taken the initiative, Scott would have never gathered the guts to face them, like he is now, driving to our house most likely. If they disown him, they disown me too!" *She stomps her foot from aggravation at thought of her parents doing such a thing. Quanta watched in stunned silence, her jaw back in its proper position. Linda took a deep breath to calm down. She regained her normal cheery face, but Quanta sensed a dark aura coming from her, causing her to shiver. "Besides, I was a hardcore fan of Deadpool, and still am! I took shooting practice in secret, along with learning a how to use a katana! And of course, that would come with learning how to deflect them with it! I have both of those, and more than just one of each, hidden in accessible places in case things get violent! Now, any more questions?"

"....... One of the Katana is inside the part of the broom you hold, isn't it?"

"Yep!"

".......... Keep up the good work, Linda........ Your not gonna Question how I know your name, are you?"

"Nah! You would know my name since you know the situation. It's only logical."

With a nod, Quanta teleported out.