The Duel

Silver Destroyer flew to the space station. He entered through the airlock door. He found himself in front of a doorway he knew well. The entrance of a boxer to a boxing ring. It was 30 feet tall. He felt a surge of energy. He was a boxer wasn't he? He entered the ring dramatically rolling in and jumped in the ring. A small droid said " Our first contestant is Jake The Tiger!! And his challenger is Robert McAllen The Lion!!" A boxer in a green suit which was 18 feet tall entered the ring . Jake remembered the nickname and the entrance style but he couldn't remember whose it was. The droid then said" The Tigers prize is the Presidential cup!" The president was tied to a gold cup. " The Lions prize is the Holo-Earth. It is a fight to the Death!! Begin!!" The Lion started with a right uppercut which Silver Destroyer blocked. The Silver Destroyer did a right cross.The Lion parried and returned with a hook. When the Silver Destroyer was stunned The Lion punched him down. He put one leg on The Silver Destroyers chest and the Silver Destroyer fire D-10 missiles. The Lion released flares and pulled of the missile launchers. He then revealed Wolverine claws and put his hands in the air and put them down. Silver Destroyer finally pieced everything together and easily blocked it . He then did a left uppercut and said "Tiger special" and did an intense punch combination. Now The Lion was grounded. Silver Destroyer pulled of The Lions helmet and removed a mask from McAllen's face. The dark hairy mask fell off revealing a fair bald face. " John Herbert!" He exclaimed. John began to swear . Silver Destroyer tapped his head with a giant finger knocking him out. He grabbed the president ,gave him a spacesuit and ran to the reactor room. He threw the emergency Nuclear bomb in there and flew out.