2nd Last Part

After sometime Manik gave Nandini his Collage pics album and came outside of that room. He ordered his servants something and then msged his friends to come at his place in evening.

Manik again called someone and ordered something and then came back to Nandini.

He sat with her sweet princess and then told her about his time with his friends. He told her about Mukti , Aliya, Dhruv and Cabir.

Nandini with her cribbing face: Manik tum ne 2 Girl friends bhi bana lein?

Manik with raised eyebrows looked at her face and said in shock: What ?

Nandini : I mean 2 girls ko friend bana liya...

Manik after listening her expalanation shook his head in unbelievable and then with a smile said in teasing voice: Haan aur tumhe pata hai .wo dono itni beautiful haan... Tum ne dekha nahi pics mein... hmmm ruko...

Then he showed her pics of Aliya and Mukti in short dress and tried to hide his smile.

Nandini with wide open eyes: Manikkk hawww tumhari yeh friends kuch zyada chotey kapre nahi pahantien aur wo bhi tum larkon k samne.

Manik again said to tease Nandini: arey yeh to kuch bhi nahi pool party k time to yeh kaprey aur chote hote haan.

Naandini hold her breath and with wide eyes placed her hand on manik's lips to stopped his talk.

Manik with love filled gaze looked at her and smiled under her hand.

He in love kissed her plam which was placed on his lips .

Nandini looked at his naughty expression and then removed her palm from his lips and then said:waisey Manik tumhari choice merey baad kuch zyada kharab ho gayi hai aisa kyu?

Manik with confused expression: Matlab?

Nandini: I mean... Tumhari yeh chotey chotey dresses wali friends and wo Joker friend Cabir...

Manik laughed while thinking that if cabir heard this joker word for himself then what will be his reaction.he stopped laughing and then while holding her hand told her: Nandu U know merey inhi sub friends ki wajha se main tumhe dhond paya ... wo dil k bht acha haan bilkul tumhari tarhan.U know convocation k baad jab main tumhe yahan le k aya than a then wo sub yahan bhi aye thay tumhe dekhne k liye. But main ne unhe milne nahi diya coz os time tum so rahe thi. Now he cupped her face and said: ab jab tum un se milo gi na tab dekhna k wo sub kitney achey haan.Samjhiii.

Nandini: Hmmm

Manik : Acha suno jaldi se tyar ho jao.

Nandini : kyo ?

Manik: Arey yaar kabhi to bina sawal baat maan liya karo.

Nandini: hmmm

Manik left that room and came back after some time and gave her some bags .

He saw her standing infront of mirror and biting her nails in confusion. Manik came behind her and hugged her and asked: Kya hoa ab... meri Nandu itni tension mein kyo.

Nandini like a kid: Manik yahan to mera koi dress nahi to main pahnu gi kya?

Manik kissed her on her shoulder and said: to is mein tension ki kya baat hai... waise to agar tum kuch nab hi pahno to I don't mind Mrs Manik Malhotra...(Nandini's eyes popped out on listening this she looked at his face from mirror with her wide eyes) Manik with a smile continue : but wo kya hai na k wo offer sirf merey liye hai so abhi k liye yeh... yeh lo.

And he gave him those bags. Nandini opened that bags and saw a beautiful dress with all assessories.She in happiness tuned back and hugged him tight while saying Thank you.

Manik with a smile said: how cute...(he placed his arms around her waist and said) Ab itney cute se hug k baad aik kiss bhi banta hai... and then he with his finger pointed towards his lips.

Nandini looked in his eyes after hearing this and then she slowly moved up and shifted her weight on her tows . She very slowly removes the distance between their faces and then placed her soft lips on his.

After this sweet tender kiss .Manik left from there and Nandini she left towards washroom .She came back after taking bath and wore that beautiful dress which Manik gave her.

Manik came in that room after sometime and saw her cutie pie struggling with the zip of that dress.

He came near her when Nandini like a kid complain to her ayiappa: Ahhh Ayiappa main thak gayi ... Ab kya karon?

Manik came very near to her and said in her ear: Apni ayiappa ko tang kyo kar rahe ho... Main hoon na yahan aur waise bhi is body( he traced lines on her bare back)ko guard to main ne hi karna hai na.

Nandini when felt his warm fingers on her bare back... her breath stopped for a sec.She closed her eyes and said : Manik plz na zip band kar do.

Manik picked her in his arms and placed her on bed. Both looked in eachothers eyes with love.Then Manik lowered his face and placed his warm lips on the side of her neck.She tilted her head in anticipation and gave him more area to access.Manik started showering open mouth kisses on her neckline and Nandini felt goosebumps with his each kiss. His hot breath was torturing her nerves and in reflex her hold around him became tighter.

Manik's lips travelled from her neck line to her shoulder.He pulled down the cloth from her shoulder and again showered kisses on her shoulder.Now his continuous kisses was sending shivers in her whole body whereas Manik was relishing her white flawless skin.She moaned his name... Maa.nik.

And this moan brought him back to the earth. He at once stopped his kisses session and controlled himself.

Manik's Thought

Ufff yeh main kya kar raha tha... Mujhe to Nandu k liye sub special banana tha na... Thank you Nandu k ayiappa app ne sub kuch ruined hone se bacha liya.

Manik looked at her red face and then while cupping her face kissed on her forehead.He then moved his hand back and zipped up her dress.

He helped her to sit on the bed and said : U r looking so hot and irristable. Love you my princess and again pecked on her cheek and then left from there.

Nandini's Thought after Manik left that room.

Ufff ayiappa yeh app kya karane ja rahe they... Shadi k time to app ne mujhe bataya nahi... Koi hint bhi nahi diya... aur abhi hint pe hint diye ja rahe ho... wo Manik ka SR k bare meiin baat karna... Then wo kisses... Aur ab yeh ...Ayiappa this is not fair... Jab se Manik aya hai app oski party mein ho gaye ho. To mera kya... haan?

Then again a thought came in her mind... Waise ayiappa Manik bhi to mera hi hai na... to directly or indirectly hoe to app meri party main hi na... Sorry sorry sorry... ayiappa kuch zyada ho gya na... sub Manik ka kasoor hai... na wo itni sari kisses karta mujhe na main itna confuse hoti... sorry haan.

She now came outside in search of Manik when she saw decoration in the hall then she in excitement called manik in loud voice and then she found him near door. She started running and climbing down stairs very hurriedly to meet her Manik.

Manik... Manik manik manik... and she ran in excitement. This this brought a wide smile on Manik's face . she came near him and by holding his arms spin him with herselfand then hugged him.

Manik yahan party hai kya... U know mujhe ajj party karni thi but pahle wo boys and all and then hamari shadi ... is sub chakar mein main bhool hi gayi...AAt same time she remembered about Navya.

She patted her head while sayinh Oh no and Manik looked at her in surprise like ab isey kya ho gya.

Manik: Kya hoa ?

Nandini: Manik Navya... wo mera wait kar rahe ho gi hum ne decide kiya tha k convocation k baad mil k sochein gey k party kahan karni hai... oh no ab kya karon.(and she started biting her nails).

Manik with a cute smirk came near her face and gave a quick peck near her lips and said: Aisey cute antics karti raho gi to main yeh party cancel kar doon ga . phir Navya se apney HoneyMoon k baad hi milna...

Nandini 1st looked at him and then lowered her eyes with shy.

My Personal Bodyguard (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें