Chapter two: Pirates And The Truth

Scarlet POV

Today was the day we go to Dawn island! I will miss Gil a lot. It was a seven day trip! A whole week! Nooo! I want to play with Gil!
Ah... I should stop or I might really cry...
I said my goodbye to Gil quietly and boarded the gigantic ship with my father.
One of the services people led my to my own room. It was nice but not as nice as my real room. Everything was bolted down. It was pretty big with a big bed, closet, lamp and desk. It was getting dark so I ate a little bit of bread and went to sleep.
The next day, I woke up. One of the service people came into my room and gave me my breakfast.
I ate ravenously because I only ate a piece of bread yesterday. What should I do today? Maybe I could play checkers or chess. Or maybe I should play cards. I could also play charades! But... all of them are two player games....Maybe I could ask someone else to play with me? If only I was here Gil was here.
I sighed and closed my eyes. Reopening them to emerald eyes, I fell off my chair and hit my head.

" Gil?!" I screamed quietly as I try to sit up and hitting my head.

" Scarlet?! I finally found you" he smiled like an idiot( though she's the idiot).

"Gil! What are you doing here?"

" Well...I thought you might be bored so I snuck in here" my head slowly processed it as my frown slowly turned into a grin.

" .... Yay! Yay! Yay! Gil, play charades with me!" I asked and jump up and down.

" Okay! Okay! Calm down!"

" Yay! I go first!" I started moving my arms up and down like a bird and roared out.

" ... A bird..? A plane..?(It's superman! JK) Hmmm.... Oh... A dragon!"

" Yup! Your turn"I watched as he jumped on the to the other side of the room and looked like he was fighting with a sword.

" Fencer?" I asked.

" Nope"

" Ummm....swordsman?"

" No"

" Samurai?"

" Wrong"

" Hmmmm ....Maybe... Oh yeah! A pirate!"

" Correct!" He paused for a second before continuing. " You know, I always wanted to be a pirate" he said with a look of longing.

" Pirates...? What do pirates do anyway?" I asked.

" They salvage treasure and have amazing adventures!"

" Treasure...? Adventures..?!" My eyes sparkle as I jumped up." Really?! That sounds amazing!"

" They also have more freedom then anyone" you could tell from his voice that he really wanted to be a pirate. Freedom. Is that why? I smiled sadly a bit for Gil before creeping up to him and yelling in his ear.

" I want to be Pirate now too!" I yelled.

" Ah...! Not so loud!" He moved back a bit before looking away." But... your a Tenryubito"

" So what! You said pirates have more freedom then anyone!" His eyes widened before he smiled brightly.

" Your right. Oh. We have to finish our game of charades"

" Okay" I backed down and we went back to playing charades.
... And that was how it was for the past few days.
Day 5

" Are we there yet?! I'm bored!"

" No, not yet. Wait two more days" Gil said.

" Then let's play goldfish with cards!" We already played everything else that we could think of.
He shuffled the cards and gave me seven and himself seven.

" Do you have a nine?"he asked.

" Nope! Goldfish" I answered popping the p.

" Have a king?" I asked.

" ....Aw, I do" he said and gave me the king.

" Have a three?" He asked.

" Goldfish"

" Have an eight?" I asked just getting a bit bored.

" Golfish"

" Havea four?" he asked looking almost as bored as me.

" Yup" I said and gave him the four.

" You have a f-" I started but was interrupted by a loud explosion.

" What was that?!! Stay here! " I ran outside with protests from Gil behind me. Outside, I see men with swords and guns. They had boarded from another ship from ropes.

" Pirates!! "I exclaimed as they notice me.

" Huh? A little girl? ....She might be an important hostage. Might as well capture her" Said one of the pirates.
A hand grabbed my arm as I struggled to break free but to no avail. Something cold hit the back of my head and everything disappears.
I open my eyes to loud explosions outside. Looking around, I noticed I was in some kind of storage room. I felt something around my wrist and looked at them. I was tied up with rope.

" .....!! " I looked around for anyone or anything to help. Nothing. No! It's scary! It's dark. Please, someone help me" Please... some one... Help me!" I screamed. A crash and another crash. I'm scared. Someone. Anyone..." Help... please... Is anyone there?!!" The door creaks open as I see a man in a uniform. A Marine!

" Are you a Scarlet Yonder? Come, we're here to save you!" He said and untied me.

" What happened? Is everyone alright?" I asked, nearly in tears.

" Their fine. An Marine admiral came to save you and your father so everyone's fine" he answered and helped me out.

" .... Thank you" I smiled brightly after cheering up.

" Scarlet! Are you alright?!" My father asked as he neared me.

" I'm fine"

" Are you sure? We should bring you to a doctor!" He said.

" No really, I'm fine" I said before walking back to the room. I... I want to ask Gil a lot of things....
Why would an Marine admiral come to save me?