{Cas's P.O.V}

It was a bright spring morning. Birds chirped away and wind whispered softly trough the trees. It was a beautiful start to spring break for all everybody.

Cas was asleep in his bed, warm and safe under the blankets. His peaceful sleep hadn't last long since his sleep was disturbed by crashing noises. Cas slowly wakes, groaning as the light blinded him. He softly rubs his eyes, yawning before swinging his legs to the side of his bed.

"Spring break Cas. It's spring break." Cas sighs to himself and slides off as his eyes have fully adjusted. He moves across his room, opening his dresser and fishing out a pair of jeans and a white T. He shuffles to his door and opens it, with a small creak. Cas walks out before nearly jumping 50 feet backwards.

His father was leaning against the wall, an evil type grin splayed across his face. Cas gulps and grips his clothes tightly. "Morning Castiel. Shouldn't you be at school already?" He growls. Cas shakes his head.

"I'm on spring break. I have a week off." Cas answers as calm as his abilities would offer. His dad huffs slightly then nods.

"Alright then. Get ready." His father orders, spinning on his heel and walks slowly the other way. Cas didn't know what his father was attending when he said 'Get ready' but Cas knew deep in his gut, that wasn't some good news. Cas shrugs it off and slips into the bathroom, stripping himself of his clothes, starting a shower with warm, soothing water.

Once the water was at perfect temperature, he steps in and relaxes. The water bounces of his skin. He reaches for the shampoo and pours some into his hands, lathering it and scrubbing it into his raven hair. He scrubs in between his locks and soon washed it out.

He then grabs some soap and washed all around his body. Only the spots his arms were able to reach. After all the cleaning products have drained off his body and hair, he shuts the water off and reaches out for a towel. He wraps it around his waist before stepping out.

After being in the washroom for about 10 minutes, he finally exits, wearing the clothes he carried in with him. He shuffles to the doorway of his room and tosses the old clothes into the laundry basket, cheering to himself when he was able to get all the clothes in at once. He soon leaves to the stairs with a big grin.

He slowly makes his way down and stops at the bottom step. His father was sitting across from the television, two already, empty bottles. This isn't good Cas thought, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. His fathers attention snaps towards Cas's direction.

"Good. You're done. Now. I have something we need to chat about." He smiles, patting his lap. Cas stood where he was, hesitant to sit where his father patted. "Come on Cas. Come sit on daddy's lap." He frowns slightly, still patting. Cas gulps down the lump that had formed into his throat, slowly moving towards his dad.

As Cas sits on his father's lap and seconds later, he could hear the sound of metal against metal. Soon enough, his father's hand snake into Cas's jeans. Cas jumps and tries to get off but his father wrapped both arms around him, removing Cas's belt slowly.

"You've been a bad boy Cas." His father states firmly, sliding Cas's pants down slightly. Cas was utterly confused why his father proclaimed that he has been bad but he would never question.

Before he knew it, Cas's father had inserted himself into Cas, holding his hips and forcing Cas to ride smoothly. Cas tears up but blinks away the tears. "Alright. We need to chat about school." His father breaks the silence, still forcing Cas to bounce lightly against his dad's erection.

"Wh-what do y-you want to know?" Cas stutters, dreading this feeling of his father inside of him.

"Not much. Just how your grades are. The kids and just basic things." His father answers, still holding Cas's hips and moving him in an upward then downward motion.

Cas swallows before answering. "Good. My grades are amazing. And the kids... They are really kind." Cas says, trying his absolute best to speak without whimpering or stuttering.

"Good. Good. Just what I love to hear from my boy." He smiles against Cas's neck and kisses it softly. "Now. How about we speed up a little?" He says and starts to bounce Cas faster, the sound of skin smacking skin could be heard. Cas makes small, soft rapid whimpers. Anytime his father smashed into him, a whimper would spill out.

Cas's hair becomes entangled between his fathers fingers, his father pulling Cas's head back and holding it there. His father pants as he speeds up, becoming closer to an orgasm. Cas was slightly panting but still soft whimpers would escape his lips. After a few moments, his dad finally released. Cas gasped slightly, panting.

"You're such a great fuck boy, you know that?" His father states before thrusting into Cas a tad longer, making sure the sperm that was released, went deeper into Cas's body. After his father had a feeling he did a damn good job, he removes himself from Cas.

Cas quickly stands and pulls up his pants, buckling his belt. He turns to face his father when he was done. "Anything else I shall be needed for?" Cas questions, sounding as calm as he could.

"Yes. That will be all, my son. You may return to your bedroom and wait till I call you down for breakfast." His father orders and Cas obeys, making his way back to the room he had owned. It was a perfect size. Not to big nor too small. Just perfect.

His walls were decorated with posters, drawings he made, and some necklaces that were given to him as souvenirs. His favourite was a bracelet his best friend Charlie gave him. She crafted it herself. Cas always enjoyed starring at it often, smiling. He moves towards his bed and slid into it, fishing for a book from his night stand and he starts reading after searching for a comfortable spot to lay.
•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
Sorry. I did forget to mention there was going to be smut. Sorry... Not sorry! 😉😊 okay. This will be the only time his father will ever rape Cas.... Maybe...