Chapter 2

As we were walking to the pack house I was looking at the trees around me and It made me notice how this area looks similar to my old packs forest area. sadly it brought the memory of when they kidnapped me and brought me their house for the first time

FLASHBACK

"Stop struggling!" Beta Daniel yelled at me as I was struggling in his hold I don't know what I did to deserve this. I was just walking the forest line outside of my house when I got pulled into the trees by this person who goes by Daniel.

"I want my mommy!" I cried I kept thrashing around hoping to get out of his hold

"Shut up! before I make you!" he said shaking me around at the same time

"I want my mommy! mommy always makes me feel better!" I cried and cried into his shirt

"You're never going to see your parents so get used to not having them around. you'll be lucky if you ever see them again but I doubt that there's even a possibility since were going to use you in the future"

I stopped crying and just stopped struggling losing all hope we slowly came into a clearing with the biggest building I have ever seen but I realized he was taking me towards a small shed with chains hanging off of the door.

When we got to the shed he opened and threw me in and slammed the door shut and locking the chains.

END OF FLASHBACK

That was the first of many nights all alone in that place and its not something one can easily forget. we finally stopped in front of a huge mansion which should be called a castle considering how big it is.

We silently walked through the house and we passed many doors on the way I saw the kitchen and let me tell you it was huge there was an island in the middle with chairs surrounding it that could have fit at least 50 people, they had two refrigerators and stoves with four sinks and cabinets surrounding it.

We finally arrived to a door that said ALPHA BRYAN. the boys knocked on the door and we hear a mumble come in and we walked inside to meet a tall brooding bald guy who has the same eyes as chase.

"Why have you come onto the territory rogue?" he asked me

"I don't want to talk about it at this time all I want you to know was that my name is Crystal and I was abused, they kidnapped me when I was 5, and I have been their servant ever since and I found out what they planned to do to me a few nights ago so I ran away. I just want a safe place to call my home" I replied

"What did they plan to do to you?"

"I don't want to say at the moment as I trust none of you"

"That is fine for now but I will need you to tell me eventually. Chase? please escort her to one of the guest bedrooms. thank you."

"Yes sir, come on Crystal ill show you where you'll be staying for now" chase told me. I nodded my head and followed him up multiple stairs and down many corridors until we stopped at a pink door.

We walked inside and holy crap I swear I died and went to heaven there was a water bed hanging from the ceiling in the middle of the room, the comforter was bright pink and green with two blue nightstands on either side of the bed, to the left of the bed was the biggest walk in closet I have ever seen with sunset painted doors, to the right of the bed was a bathroom with purple counters, bathtub, and shower along with matching cloths, and finally in the corners of the room were doors that led out to the balcony that ran along the whole upper floor.

"Well I hope you enjoy it here and give it a chance we are really nice people once you get to know us. Goodnight' and with that he closed the door and left me to my new room.

I slowly walked into the bathroom and stripped of my clothes and hopped in the shower. I used the mint smelling hair conditioner and shampoo and scrubbed down my body until I was sure that I was scrubbed squeaky clean.

I got out of the shower and wrapped myself inside a big fluffy towel and walked in to the walk in closet to choose some night wear. I decided on some purple shorts and a blood red tank top. I put my hair up into a ponytail and walked to the bed.

I stared at the bed but me being me I squealed like a little girl ran and started jumping on the bed and listened to the water go whoosh every time I moved. after awhile I started getting sleepy so I slipped under the covers and went to bed at the last thought in my head was I hope I can trust this pack and then fell into a dreamless sleep.