26

It's a Record!

Title: Lupos
Meaning: Wolves in Spanish.
Reasoning for title: originally, I was gunna call it Lupus as a mix between wolves n lotus bc of the flower part but changed it to Lupos because my art teacher n a few other students were getting confused. Guess it's only my brain that works that way lol.
Criteria that had to be met: color scheme either had to be analogous, monochromatic or both. I picked both. We had to do either a pop art style, impressionistic style or tell a story in it. I chose to tell a story.
My story:
Wolves are my favorite animals so that's why they were picked n the word radial reminds me either of the sun or flowers, that's where the lotus comes in.

The wolves dance around the lotus to change its colors each day. Each wolf (there are 8) had a small difference, but still very significant. Water, air, fire, earth, religion, energy, power, n emotion.

Most of the flower petals have designs on them but even if they don't, there still isn't any other like it.

In this picture, everything looks like it fits together with a bunch of same parts. Whether they be the wolves or the flower petals. But they are still ALL completely different, with each detail having its own meaning. I'm not gunna tell you what they all mean though, because, when someone looks at this, I don't wanna tell them what they should have to see. I want them to see what they want. We're always told what to do no matter how free we think we are, so I'm just giving the opportunity to think/see what you want this time, with freedom.