The man didn't care, he grabbed a tool and cut me loose. "Here's the keys to my car, get out of here alright? I'll be fine, he's my brother. I know how to deal with him."

He handed me the keys and I grabbed them slowly. He urged me to go quicker. I ran up the stairs feeling weak. This is happening. This is really happening. I'm getting out of here.

I ran around the house looking for the door. I found it and went to open it but it was locked. No! No! This can not be happening! I tried slamming myself against the door but that was no help.

I went to the nearest window and it was locked. I guess I'm gonna have to do this. I grabbed a chair from the dining room and threw it at the window. Shards of glass shattered everywhere.

I climbed out the window making sure not to hurt myself too bad. I did end up with a few cuts going through the glass.

I ran to the only car in the area. It did indeed look like we were in the middle of know where. I climbed into the car and started the engine. I spotted a phone and wallet in the compartment box.

I started driving on a dirt road. It was very long and bumpy. It looked like we were in the middle of the woods. Where the hell am I?

Eventually I reached the dirt road and decided to turn right. Right always is the way to go in doubt.

I grabbed the mysterious phone and it didn't have a passcode thank god. I went to maps and it showed where I was.

San Diego. What? Tonight raw was in Los Angeles. Do you know how far of a drive that is. I typed in Los Angeles and started driving faster each second.

I feel like I've been driving for hours. Eventually I found a store and decided to stop and get something to eat and drink.

I grabbed the wallet and went inside. I grabbed a bag of chips and a water, paid, and got back onto the road. I put on the radio humming to tunes.

I wandered why the cashier looked at me like I was crazy. What was wrong. I then thought of how I must look. I haven't bathed in so long. And I had blood and cuts bruises.

My gps said I only had about 20 minutes until I reached the arena. I had to find Dean.

I drove faster. Nothing was gonna take me down at this moment. I found the arena, and pulled in without a care in the world. I got out and ran to the back entrance. As I approached the back doors, I heard a familiar voice.

"Well sweetheart, you thought you were getting away that easily? Do you think I'm dumb or just stupid. Come back with me or I will have to do it the hard way." That cruel voice rang through my ears.

No. He found me. How? I was so close to Dean. I looked at him, and sprinted to the doors, I ran inside and started screaming.

"Dean! Roman! Seth! Jeff! Matt! Lita! Somebody help me!" I screamed out of breath running faster. Where is everyone?

My legs grew weak and I started slowing, drew still close behind. I heard a voice I knew oh to well, he was coming, but it was too late. I was done. I felt his body pounce against mine and grab me throwing me to the floor.

I thought this was over.

Deans POV
All the WWE Superstars and Divas had a meeting in a large area. Mark was talking about upcoming events and how we should present ourselves. It was literally so quiet and awkward. I wanted to get out of here and go get drunk.

I haven't found Caitlyn and I think she's honestly dead. I think about her everyday and it's just hard getting up in the morning now. Roman and I stood there boredly. Roman was really upset about losing Caitlyn too, I mean they were close as well.