Chapter 6: Our First Time

Start from the beginning

Rainbow Dash

It was the next day. Firestar and I were only a year and two days apart, so his own birthday was tomorrow.

He'd gotten his own house, recently, so we were hanging out over there.

I couldn't stop thinking about a certain gift, from yesterday.

"H-... Hey, Firestar?" I said softly.

He looked up from the sandwich he was making. "Yeah?"

"Remember that... weird gift, yesterday?"

He blushed. "Uh... Y-Yeah."

"Have you... Have you ever thought about... using it?"

He blinked in surprise. "Using..." His eyes widened. "What?" He exclaimed in shock.

"Using the Moon tea." I stated. "Have you ever thought about using it? Besides for my heat?"

He gulped. "Seriously, or actually?"

I blushed. "S-Seriously."

He looked down. "...A little." He eventually replied.

I nodded. "Me too."

He looked at me. "Really?"

"Yeah." I said.

He shuffled on his hooves. There was a couple seconds of awkward silence. "So..." He began, "what, um... w-what did you decide? If you have."

I opened my mouth to reply, but hesitated. I hadn't, really. But...

"I don't know." I finally settled on. I really couldn't decide. "I'll think on it, though, okay?"

"Of-Of course!" He replied. "You don't have to say yes, Dash. I-I mean, I'm not in this for the sex. I'm here for you."

I gave him a hug. "I know." I said softly. "I've known that all along. And we both know that the same goes for me."

I stepped back. "We'll see how we feel about it tomorrow."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually, the sky had gotten dark. Celestia had already lowered the sun most of the way past the horizon. After a while, it was just me and Firestar. We settled for playing a card game, and occasionally making out.

Although, after a while, he glanced at the clock. "It's ten-thirty, Dash." He stated, getting up.

He started walking to the door, but stopped when I asked "What are you doing?"

"...Getting ready to say goodbye?" He replied, confused.

I smirked. "Don't be so quick to get rid of me." I chuckled.

He laughed. "If I could, I'd never let you go."

"Maybe you don't have to." I said sultrily. I wriggled my rump, in case he didn't get the message.

His mouth dropped open, in shock. A big "O" of surprise. He shook his head to get the gears restarted. "Are you... Are you sure?" He asked.

I nodded. "I'm sure." I replied. "Tomorrow."

"O-Okay then!" He said, grinning, his face still as red as a tomato (not that mine wasn't, as well). "Um, we still have to tell your dad, though, that you're staying the night."

"Oh yeah." I shrugged. "Okay. No big deal." As I walked past, I flicked him with my tail. "See you tomorrow, big colt." I said, a seductive grin on my face. After a couple seconds, though, we both burst out laughing.