14. What I wore today...
Just around the house clothes. An old lemon/lime colored green shirt (long sleeves even though it's hot outside) and grey yoga pants. COMFORT...

15. DID YOU SAY...ZODIAC?
heck yes!
I'm an Aquarius :3 and pretty much everything I read about my sign is correct about me! ^•^

16. I think about this a lot...."what if..."
I often find myself thinking, "What if I told them how much I cared before they left. Would they still remember me?"
"What if I've changed so much that people would have no idea who I am now."
"What if I had stayed with my friends....what if I could have helped them instead of being nowhere in their life."
Yep. "What if..."

17. Something I'm proud of?
Well, a sweater I knit. I'm VERY proud of it xD since it's for a character cosplay (of one of my own characters) that I'll be doing for Halloween!

 I'm VERY proud of it xD since it's for a character cosplay (of one of my own characters) that I'll be doing for Halloween!

There, have a picture of it.

18. A problem that I've had? Well, last year it was struggling with my thoughts of suicide. I'm pretty sure that was a problem...
And now my problem is not knowing what to say to people when they're feeling down.

19. Just no. I don't even have an answer for this.

20. My fears...? Losing the people I care about the most. My friends. I also have the fear of something terrible happening to me before I can accomplish my life dreams. Oh boy...

21. My future? Well, first I want to go to college and stay at home with my Mom and Dad while I'm there. I'll get a job and save up money until I'm well off enough to go out on my own. I'll buy a small garden home in a small neighborhood where there aren't many trees and it's very sunny. I want to live around elderly people, for they are very wise. While I live in the garden home, I would like to go out every few days to a local cafe or bookstore to work on my writing. My dream is to be an author one day. If it gets published, I'll make writing my career. If not, I'll go out and try to be a pianist. I love piano! ^•^ And sometime in between all of that, I would love to meet my friends! They mean so much to me! If none of my career options work out, I'll even try to be a Youtuber. If THAT doesn't work, I'll just go back to my home town and work at my father's office (bleeeeeh....).
ALSO. I WANT TO DIE ALONE.

22. My academics? I would like to get a College degree in music and literature
:3

23. I miss my old house ;-; We had cherry trees at our old house. Japanese cherry blossoms, to be exact. And...this was the first year of my life that I didn't get to see them bloom.

24. XD words that make me laugh...?
- honk
- swish
- "-slaps poop-" (that's an inside joke)
- BUBBLES
- marriage

25. Worrying...?
Well, I'm worried about my friends since I don't talk to them much...
And I'm worried about this summer. I'm scared that I'll get depressed again even though I KNOW I'm stronger than I was before.

26. Things I like AND dislike about myself?
I like the fact that I know who I am. Most kids my age, (according to my mom) are still trying to find what they truly love in life. :3 I've found that already!
What I dislike about myself...is the fact that my heart is touched easily Cx and I cry a lot because of that. I can be reading A book, and someone says something encouraging...and I'm like
-TRYING NOT TO CRY-

27. A quote I live by? Oh this is hard xD...I really like quotes...

-pulls out my book full of quotes I have Irl-

LET'S FIND SOME...
"Hope...Sometimes that's all you have when you have nothing else. If you have it, you have everything in the world."

"If friendship is your weakest point, then you are the strongest person in the world."
Eh, that's two.

28. Somewhere I want to live or visit...?
Well, I would really like to visit the places where my best friends live one day. :3 And I would love to live somewhere cold and distant. Somewhere where I won't have to be around many people. A place where I can be alone.

29. 5 Weird things I like...? ;-;
(1) Knitting
(2) crocheting
(3) cross-stitch
(4) latch hook
(5) writing

THERE. CALL ME AN OLD LADY.

30. One thing I'm excited for?
The day I die, of course.
I'm dead serious.
I can't wait until the day when I see my Protector's face in His Home.

Now. That's done! :,D

I'll just...tag a FEW people. If anyone else would like to do this :,D heck if I care!

iamanime55
Friskilicious
YelenaChan
Angry_And_Scared
_KeepingMySelfAlive_
PonyBoyGamer
IyasArsheed
kpopandanimeluver
amyourlittlemsbitter

Heheheheh that's ten people :3