the guild

as soon as we got into the guild every one got into a fight " all right I can take care of them" I said  to lucy I hit the omnitrix down in my place was a tiger like human alien "

 omnitrix index"

alien info : Rath is an Appoplexian  from the planet Appoplexia. Resembling large, muscle-bound, humanoid tailless tiger-like aliens, Appoplexians suffer from aggressive temperament and decreased reasoning power, having a need to fight anything that breathes regardless of whether they fight their own friends. Their mannerisms and speech are reminiscent of a professional wrestler speaking in third person, saying "Lemme tell ya somethin'!" then followed by the full name of whoever they are talking to. In addition, each Appoplexian has two retractable claws on the wrists that can generate shockwaves when driven into objects. They are durable to the point of surviving in space for short periods and take a powerful laser cannon blast at point blank range without even flinching. But one downside to Appoplexians, other than their tempers, is acute aquaphobia.

" YOU WILL STOP FIGHTING OR RATH WILL KILL YOU ALL" I roar out ' you are in the way" Gray and Natsu yelled as the punch me in the face ' THATS IT YOU NEED TO COOL OFF" I roar as I hit the omnitrix symbol on my chest in my place stood a blue hooded alien " Big Chill" it said

omnitrix index

alien info:

Big Chill is a Necrofriggian (necro- meaning death, and -frigid meaning very cold) from the planet Kylmyys (the Finnish word for coldness). Moth-like in form, folding their wings to resemble hooded robed figures, Necrofriggians can become intangible and freeze an opponent in various ways, one of which utilizes intangibility to freeze anything that they pass through.

While possessing superhuman strength and resistance to extreme temperatures, Necrofriggians are unable to use their intangibility against opponents with the same ability. Necrofriggians have an ability to asexually reproduce once every 80 years: building a large nest made of digested metal, where their eggs will hatch, then their offspring feed from metal and will first eat from the nest, before they instinctively will feed on solar plasma until they mature and go to their home.

" all right now it is time to freeze' I said as I breath my icy breath onto them they  all full down " that's cold" gray saud " wait it cold to u ur an ice wizard" Natsu scream out laughing