Meeting Him

(Y/F/H/D)= Your Fav Hot drink

(Y/N)'s POV
It's freezing cold out in this damn place!! You can see why they call it Hell's Kitchen, it's freezing like hell out here!! All your wearing is jeans, a T-shirt, boots, fluffy socks, (that's what I'm wearing right now because I love them) and a leather Jacket so your clothes aren't helping much. You forgot New York is cold since you haven't been in New York for flipping EVER! (I don't like curse words) you just got finished moving to New York yesterday, you got some help from your friends, Jessica Jones and Trish, Jessica helped the most since like you she has super strength. Ever since you were little, you were experimented on by scientist and since your a werewolf (your a werewolf so deal with it and I'm following tons of Twilight logic right now) you imprinted on the boy that was in the room next to you, his name was Kevin Thompson and he never got to see you but you saw him since both his parents and your dad scientists were friends. You were the labs best experiment because ever experiment they did on the kids they did on you, so you felt all the pain they felt and it was the worst experience you ever felt in your entire life, but enough about your terrible past because you think your about to freeze to death out here! You wonder what it's like when it snows since it's not even snowing and yet it's cold out here, just as you were thinking that you found a café 'FINALLY' you thought, at least now you won't freeze to death so you decided to stay there for a bit to warm up while buying a hot chocolate or something to keep you warm on your way out...Or at least when you decide to. You go inside, order a (Y/F/H/D), and sit down at the nearest table you can find available to warm up. As your deciding against whether to move out of this cold city or not, a man enters the Café, and it is none other than the purple man himself......(Vincent from the pizzeria!!! Lol! XD JK everybody, this isn't a FNAF fanfic) Kevin Kilgrave Thompson!

To be Continued...
I hoped you like this so far, please comment, vote, and follow and PEACE OUT FOR NOW WOLFIE'S!! BAI ;3 !!!!