My choice

A/N:
Warning chapter will be short and I want to give a shoutout to chynazoom24 for wishing me the best of luck in the game that we luckily won!and so as I promised a chapter and I swear the next chapter will have at least 5 pages so it will be an ok amount! Also another all Cammie chapter and spoiler alert next chapter is Shannon's POV in last and this chapter so enjoy!

When we got to Shannon's house I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt before I decided anything. We went to her room and I sat on her bed while she went to her bathroom to change. When she walked into her room she said "look I'm sorry about today but I just got worried." I was confused so I said "worried about what? Being seen with a gay person or the fact that you're too afraid to come out and the I will out you?!" She didn't reply. "I thought you changed and I thought you would be different oh and by the way you don't have to tutor me but I'll still let you get the credit." After I spoke I got up and left. I walked to the school and got my car which I accidentally left there and went home. When I got inside I cried because not only did I lose the one chance I got with the girl I've liked for forever I also lost the spark of an friendship and I didn't know if the spark would come back. After awhile I stopped crying and did my homework which I didn't struggle with too much because well Shannon had helped me the day before.

I felt really stupid for letting her kiss me or play with my mind like that. I was probably just another experiment. After long hard thinking and some more crying I finally fell asleep before a hellhole of a day at school.

When I got to school Shannon kept looking at me. I didn't care what she had to say it wouldn't matter. I also noticed everyone else being weird and staring at me and whispering and pointing. I came to school early so I had to wait like five minutes before my friends began to come to school. Stevie and Ally almost trampled me trying to get to me. Freaking out about a video. I also noticed Shannon was still standing alone. Stevie said "Cams you are so lucky!" Ally then said "really Stevie right in front of you're girlfriend?!" She replied "sorry but she's hot just not as hot as you." Ally just gave her glare and a small smile that showed she was joking. I was still very confused and right before I could say anything everyone else came flooding with jealousy or Awwwws and before I knew it I couldn't say anything.

A/N:
What do guys think happened tell me what you think the cliff hanger is meant to be again sorry for a short chapter but at least I got it to you. :)