He lost controll of his senses...and became my father.( A andy Sixx story)

My dearest readers, this is my note to you. Before you let your eyes consume this story, there are some things that you need to know.

Alright first of all this story is my very first on Watt pad.

Second of all I am no English person, I’m from this little county known as The Netherlands( Holland for those who are more familiar with that term). So that means I might make a small grammar mistake here and there.

 If you can’t handle that, please let me know so I can tell you to simply go F*** yourself J.

A info summary:

The main character in this fresh story is called Luna. Little Luna is only fifteen years old, nevertheless, faith has not been kind on her, for she has lived all her life in an small and pour orphanage.

But I shall not exaggerate too much, because her life isn’t entirely miserable. This is all thanks to one male person who has supported her for as long as she can remember. This guy’s name is Giovannie, or as she likes to call him, Gio. Gio has been Luna’s best friend for as long as memory serves her.

Returning to Luna, you can say that she is a bit of an unusual girl. She seems shy and reversed. The only times you see her smile or show any kind of emotion is when she is around Gio. Yes not even in her sleep can one tell what goes through her mind. She has an impenetrable poker face, which she likes to put on 24/7.

But even though she seems a bit distant when you introduce her like this, she is not. In reality, Luna is a kindhearted and tender girl. She would love nothing more, than to break down her high and thick icy walls and let everyone know her the way Gio does.

Yet unfortunately for little Luna, the world is filled with people who are the way she hates them, and she knows that all too well.  Right now Luna’s seemingly boring and heartbreaking life looks the way it has always been. The pour girl has no idea of the amazing event that is going to happen, she has no idea that her life is about to be turned upside down! Or does she…..

The story

“lu….lu….LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!” Like an alarm clock an annoyingly familiar voice tore my eardrums to shreds. I lazily opened my eyes to see a bush of silver blond hair being shoved up my nose. I breathed a wave of coconut-lemon in. And started to rub my nose against the always surprisingly soft locks of hair.  “what’s wrong Gio?” I asked with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

He Looked up and stared straight in my eyes with his bright blue ones. His facial features where filled with signs of disbelieve.  He pressed his nose against mine and gave me his ‘serious’ look. “ They… are …coming!” “who the apocalypse? Get real it’s only august 2011, we still have some months left before 2012!”I said rolling my eyes at him. “NOOOO! Heyuna Luna, girl found in a basket in front of the doors of this orphage ! Have you been living under a rock?” Gio practically yelled in my ears. “Look around, this place is far worse than a rock” I said pushing myself up by my elbows. “I seriously can’t believe you forgot.” He said positioning himself at the end of my bed, he crossed his arms and pouted like a five year old.

I thought for a minute, and looked around my room. Finally my eyes stumbled upon a tiny piece of rectangular shaped paper, plastered on my bedroom door. I squinted my eyes and read the letters. B..V..B…”BLACK VEIL BRIDES!!!!”I half whispered half shouted. “today’s their charity concert! “I said now turning to see a goofily grinning Gio. “Finally got your good ‘ol brains working again!” He said grinning wider. “come on get dressed you can’t let our- I mean my precious little Andy wait  forever!!” He said dreamingly drooling at his mental vision of Andy…. probably without the o so trusted undies.

I let out a frustrated, yet excites sigh and threw my blanket, along with Gio off of me.

That it’s for now my precious little poops! Sorry LOL , I’m in my lord of the ring happy hour, bear with me just a little longer.

If you like where this story is going ( not there you naughty pervZZ!). Then vote rate, give me stars, send me mails or whatever it is you can do here on wattpad, and tell me to continue. If you don’t…well I’m probably gonna upload sometime around this week anyway. BUT! It’s gonna be a HELL of a bit longer than usual if you do :D.