Chapter 3 - 'I'm Sorry'

Start from the beginning

"I love you," He whispered barely audible from the shower water. I opened my mouth to say something but I quickly shut it. I stood on my toes and kissed him again. He pulled away and then placed kisses over my neck in the spots he made just a few hours ago. My breathing rate picked up and I closed my eyes feeling pleasure all over my body. I put my hands in his now wet hair and tugged on it as he kissed down my breast and stomach. 

"Justin," I breathed out. He soon stopped and came back up to my eye level. "I need to shower," I said pushing him off of me. 

"Not without me," He smirked putting some shampoo in his hand. 

"No, get out," I almost laughed smacking him on the head lightly.

"Fine," He pouted putting the shampoo from his hand onto my head. "Tease." Was the last thing he said before leaving the shower. The only odd thing, I still felt his presence in here. 

"Justin...get out," I said said trying not to laugh. I heard a cute chuckle come from him before the bathroom door shut. 

-Justin's POV- 

"What do you mean, he's nowhere to be found?" I said angrily into the phone. I pulled at the ends of my wet hair not caring if I pull any out. I wasn't in a good mood already and now this?!

"That's exactly what I mean," Liam said into the phone. Him and Anthony have had more than a month to find the bastard. Now, they're saying they can't find him?

"You've more than a god damn month to find him! What the hell is taking so long!?" I yelled into the phone slamming a fist on the table shaking some of the picture frames over. 

"Justin?" I turned around and saw a mortified Kellie wrapped in a towel. 

"So that's why you want him dead so fast huh, the bitch is back with you," Liam chuckled in to the phone. I bite the inside of my cheek looking away from Kellie. I clenched my jaw, feeling angrier than ever. 

"I'll talk to you later," I muttered into the phone before hanging up. I turned back around to find a confused but scared Kellie. 

"I think I know what you're talking about," She said stepping closer to me. 

"It's no of you're concern though," I said seeing a frustrated look pan across her face. 

"Yes, it is my fucking business Justin! I'm am pretty involved in the situation so it is my concern!" She yelled going over to grabbed some clothes. 

"Kellie I'm trying to protect you. The situation is too dangerous," I said walking over to her. 

"No," She put a hand up for me not to come closer. "I don't need to be protected!" She started to sound like Daphne from Scooby Doo. 

"Why won't you let me protect you?" I said stepping forward not caring about her instructions. 

"Why won't you let me protect you!?" She shot back pulling on her underwear and bra. She looked up at me and grabbed my face. "Listen Justin, I care about you and I know you care about me...but sometimes I need some space," She whispered. I furrowed my eyebrows and studied her face. There was barely and emotion on it but I knew in the inside she was screaming. 

"I'm sorry," I apologized for the hundredth time this morning. 

"Justin there is nothing to be sorry for...you just need to understand that you have people who care about you. Who doesn't use you for their dirty work. You have people who don't want to make your life a living hell, not everyone is trying to do that. You have amazing opportunities in life, incredible fans, and you're just amazing yourself," She said giving me a quick kiss on the mouth. 

I found myself not even sure if I could believe her. "Kels, I love you but you didn't have to give a lecture," I said trying to lighten the mood. Even though I was smiling, it was the fakest thing ever. 

"Justin... you're not getting my point," She whimpered trying to hide a smile. 

"And you're not getting mine," I smirked pulling all of her hair to one side. I put my hands around the small of her back and pulled her closer. Her arms wrapped around my back and she placed kisses on my chest and parts of my neck. 

"Can you promise me one more thing?" She looked up at me her brown eyes pericing mine. 

I bite my lip and sucked in a breath. "One more thing? Ehh I don't know..." I smiled to her, this time a real smile. Her mouth went into a straight line and she narrowed her eyes at me. "I'm just kidding," I laughed. 

"Let's make a promise where we don't keep any secrets from each other. No secrets, just honesty," She said hugging me tighter. I lowered my head to hers.

I can't promise that... 

"I promise." 

___

A/N Hello the most beautiful peoples in the world.The only why I can really describe this chapter is... it's a roller coaster of lovvveee<3 Have you guys heard that song?!?! Holy shit it's weird. Leave some feedback for me! :) 

p.s. if you're wondering about the Lucas thing...you need to wait! #soon teehee

Twitter/Instagram - @LindzFrienz12