Prologue

Introduction

"Justin, wake up," Kellie said from the door of his bedroom. You could say their bedroom, considering she stays there a majority of the time. Justin moved a bit and opened his eyes. Stretching his arms he met Kellie's gaze. He slightly smiled before closing his eyes again. He still couldn't believe that this girl, was his and his only. 

Kellie walked over to the bed in one of Justin's button ups, which Justin's defiantly liked. Justin could feel her presence coming closer to his still body. Kellie crawled up and onto the bed straddling Justin's waist. 

"Babe, wake up," She said placing a kiss on his exposed chest. She looked up at him to find him admiring her. She placed a few more kisses trailing up from his neck to his mouth. Once her lips were on Justin's, he bit her botttom lip and pulled her closer to him. They both smiled as they pulled away. "Get out of bed you lazy ass," She joked laying her head on his chest. Justin smiled and put a hand threw her hair and started to brush it out. 

"What if I don't want to," He finally spoke in his scratchy morning voice. 

"But you have too," She looked back up to his brown eyes. She started to sit up but her pulled her back down to him. 

"Wait, I need to give you something," Justin said reaching into his pillow. There was a box and Kellie's eyes widened as the thought came into her head. "I'm not proposing so, stop looking at me with them eyes," He chuckled opening the box. She stared down at him as he slipped a ring with a 'J' on her right ring finger. 

She brought her hand up to her face so she could look at it closer. It seemed to be made out of diamonds and the 'J' made her heart and stomach flutter. "What is this?" She smiled biting her lip. 

"It's a promise ring I guess," He slightly shrugged his shoulders. He stared up into her eyes and they looked as if they were glowing. 

"A promise ring?" She cocked her head and continued to admire in awe. He nodded and then he suddenly couldn't help but smile. 

"I love you," Justin said intertwining their fingers together. Kellie studied his face and she knew he loved her, which made her feel wanted. She loved that feeling and never really felt that with anyone else. Even though his lifestyle was different in many ways, she learned to except it. Though she still has a hard time keeping it together, she makes it through...barely.

"I love you too, Justin." 

After all, they say; 'You can only take so much before you break.'

A/N There you go crazy people. Seriously, some of y'all must be crazyyy because I got hounded with this - WHEN IS DA SEQUEL BIOTCH. Maybe a bit exaggerated but you get the point. BUT HERE IT IS SO SIT YO ASS DOWN YOU CAN BREATHE NOW. Gurrrl, I'm so excited about this I can't contain it!!! So yeah, expect the first chapter to be up in about a week or so. BTW if you didn't read the From Me to You, I defiantly would......just saying ;) 

So yeah, I hope you enjoyed this, and I lovvveee you guys sooooo much!!

#Jellie