Character sketch

Manik: Boss of mafia's and owner of Malhotra industries which is famous all over the world. He is handsome, Rich,hot, sexy, arrogant, mean what he is known for all over the world. Possessive and protective for Nandini murty his gf whom he love like crazy. She is his Jaan, love of his life, in a living relationship with her. Girls are crazy for him but he is only crazy for his Nandini. One scratch on Nandini he sets the world on fire. Only have Nandini and friends in his life. Nobody knows about their relationship except his friends and hers.
Nandini: Bubbly, cute, childish, sexy and hot. Crazily and madly in love with Manik in a living relationship with him. She becomes Arrogant, possessive and protective when it comes to her Manik. Have no family only Manik and Friends.
Cabir: Best buddy of Manik. Works with him his business partner,funny guy, hot and handsome. In love with Navya. Love her a lot.
Navya: Nandini best friend, simple lovely girl, cute& hot. In love with Cabir .
Alya: Sexy, hot a fashionista. In a relationship with Dhruv. Love him like crazy she can do anything for him. Have a fashion boutique.
Dhruv: Love of his life Alya. He is crazily in love with her. Possessive about her a lot.
Mukti: Like a tom boy, hot& sexy. She has no one in her life except her friends. She is single. Looking for a guy who is truly in love with her not just her looks.