Chapter 21: Reception Part 2

don't play song till i tell you to

Thor's P.O.V (didn't see that coming)

the DJ announced that it was time for the bride and father to come together for the daddy daughter dance so i walked up to Jessica and looked into her beautiful amber eyes... she looked so much like her mother... i held out my hand to my daughter lady Thor and she looked up at me and took my hand and when she did i noticed she was having a flash back because i saw it in her eyes... she was having the flash back of when i first taught her how to use mjorner... when the flash back was over the music started.

~~~ play music ~~~

i lead her to the center of the dance floor and she put her hand on my shoulder and grab my hand and i put my hand on her hip and held her other hand... we started stepping back and forth and then i spun her around and we went back in our original position and went back to stepping back and forth until i spun her out and she curled up into my arms... we just kept dancing and i got lost in the moment of getting to dance with my daughter for the first time ever... i never wanted it to end but i knew after the song was over it would... i just kept dancing and i saw that little sparkle in her eyes when she is full of joy... i was dancing with her and i started thinking of her mother... her mother is very popular in this town... they even have a statue of her... Irenea  jessica odison but in this town they called her lady Irene... my daughter looked so beautiful that i couldn't help but cry... not a a lot cause i'm supposed to be a god but the tears of joy that the father always gets at his daughters wedding... i'm so happy to see that she has become a strong and Independent woman i know sly will take care of her but she is still mine as long as she is in my arms... we started to go back to the basic dancing and thats when the song ended and she looked up and smiled and me with her mothers smile...

~~~ song end ~~~

 i looked down at her and smiled back to her and then we heard a bunch of 'awe' and 'so kawaii' and 'their so adorable' until there was a load crash sound outside of Asgard...