chapter 5

*Edited*
*two years later*
Vivian's point of view

Tomorrow I am going to go see Liam and the band. He is planning on getting management to allow me to go on tour with them. My parents are all right with it. This would be the first time I get to meet his band mates. I don't even know their names. Maybe I can be great friends with them. I put my stuff in my car and drive to the airport. They are in France right now so I am gonna get on a plane.

Liam's point of view

Vivian's coming tomorrow and I'm really happy. I can't stop smiling because of it. I sit there on the couch texting her when the boys come in. During the x-factor the judges said that I wasn't good enough as a solo artist but I was too good to let go so they put me in a group with Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, and Vivian's brother Louis Tomlinson. She doesn't know it yet but I  couldn't just let go of the offer. I'm afraid she will be upset when she sees him and mad at me for not telling her. Louis stares at me for a second. Before saying something.

"Liam!" He yelled.

"Louis, I'm right here don't yell" I mumbled.

"Are you texting that Viv girl again?" He asks.

I blush. He knows that I text Vivian but he only knows her as Viv. I thought about telling him that her name is Viviana but I don't know what Vivian would think.

"Awe guys Liam is texting the girl he loves." Louis shouts at the top of his lungs.

It was so loud that I covered my ears. Harry did too and he was in the other room.

"How's your sisters?" I ask Louis.

"What" he asks.

"You know all five of them. Oh did I say five, I meant four. Sorry" I say.

Louis is thinking hard. Does he remember her at all. His face was slowly turning pale. I felt bad immediately. I feel like a jerk.

"Lou? Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, I just forgot that today is my sister's birthday."

"Oh."

Louis left the room and headed down to the basement. The door slamming behind him. He probably doesn't remember what she looks like or what she acts like. He probably only remembers her name. I grabbed my phone and saw a that there was a notification from Twitter. Vivian posted a picture. When I clicked on it I smiled.

The picture was of her standing in front of a poster that had me. In the caption it said "I love you Liam." I really felt my cheeks getting warm. Oh gosh, I'm blushing. I decided to comment.

Liam_real_Payne: I love you too @ViVlove29.

My notifications went off. There was thousands of likes and retweets. When I clicked on Vivian's name I saw her follower numbers go way up. The world doesn't know that we're dating yet because management doesn't want us to tell anyone yet. So only my family, her family, and management knows. Not even the boys know that we are dating.

Louis's point of view

"How's you sisters?" Liam asked.

"What?"

"You know all five of them. Oh did I say five, I meant for. Sorry."

I think Liam knows something. Five? Five sisters? How did he know there was five? I only told them that I had four sisters. Vivian isn't a part of my family anymore.

"Lou? Are you alright?" Liam asked. He looked concern. So I just nod.

"Yeah I just forgot that it was my sister's birthday." I lied through my teeth.

It was the twelve year anniversary of when Vivian got adopted. After she left everything was different. My family was the most known and loved family in Doncaster. If Vivian wasn't such a trouble maker then she wouldn't have had to leave. Mum couldn't stand her getting in trouble. I always thought that she was ruining the family name.

I slammed my bedroom door shut and layed there staring at the ceiling. Okay I miss her a little. After all she still is my sister. Why couldn't my family be normal?

*Next Day*
Vivian's point of view

I got off the plane and pulled out my phone. I wonder where Liam is. I called his phone but he doesn't answer someone else does.

L: Hello?

V:Who is this?

L: Louis and who are you?

V: A person

L: Well no. Who would ever think that a person would be calling Liam's phone.

V:Shut up and put Liam on the phone

L:Sorry can't. He's not here. He is at the airport.

V: okay never mind then

L: Wait I never got to know who this is

V: And I guess your never gonna

L:Ah come on. Don't be like that.

V: I'll be the way I want to be

L: Jeez sassy much?

V: Goodbye

L: Wait

V:What?

L: Is there a message that you want me to tell Liam?

V:Nope now bye

L:b-

Before he could finish saying bye I hung up on him. Wait! What did he say his name was? Did he say it was Louis?

I looked around and soon caught eye with a pair of chocolate brown eyes. Liam's eyes. I smile and walk towards him. As soon as I got there he pulled me into a tight hug. Of course I had to hug him back.

"I missed you," I whispered.

"I missed you too."

We hug for a little bit longer before pulling away from each other. I grab my suitcase and we head to his car. As soon as I got in, I looked at him.

"Well Mrs Gray did your mum ever tell you that staring is rude?" He asked.

I laughed.

"Nope!" I shouted and put on a huge grin.

As we drove down the street until we pulled up to a somewhat small flat. I didn't get out of the car.

"Liam?" I ask.

"Yeah?"

"What did management say about me coming on tour?"

Liam looked at me. He looked upset.

"They said that they would be happy if you would stay with us. And they also said that we can tell the world about us."

He ends his sentence with a huge smile. He tried to trick me. I kiss him and got out of the car. He chuckled and got out as well. I got my bags out of the backseat and Liam took them from my hands.

"Thank you" I called.

He walks up the stairs and opens the door. I walked in and Liam followed. Right away I heard someone scream.

" Harry give me that damn remote or I will cut your balls off."

I looked at Liam and he looked down. He must be embarrassed by the two. As we walked into the living room, two boys stared at us. The guy with the curly hair dropped the remote.

"Hi, I'm Harry and you are?" He asked while shaking my hand.

"Viv. Don't call me anything else."

"She's serious guys. She doesn't like her actual name because it brings back some bad memories."

Harry looks at me. And I look at the other kid. His eyes look quite familiar.

"Hi I'm Louis."

I looked at him then at Liam. Liam never told me that my brother was in his band.