First Day

Normal Pov

In front of Cross Academy there stood a boy with (h/l), (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes wearing a simple black skinny jeans and a sleeveless white shirt. "So this is Cross Academy not bad." the boy said to himself as he proceeded going to the school and onto the chairman's office where he will get his schedule there. When (m/n) arrived at the office he saw a boy with silver hair and lavender eyes, a girl with brown hair and slightly red eyes and a man who has a blonde hair and hazel eyes. "That must be the chairman." (m/n) thought as he looked at the man that was sitting in the table which had a big smile on his face. "Why is he smiling?" (m/n) thought to himself "Hello there you must be (m/n) I am Kaien Cross the chairman of Cross academy and this two here is my son and daughter." After saying that the boy with silver hair suddenly said something along the lines of I am not your son which in turn made the chairman cry fake tears.

After a couple of minutes of there childish arguing (m/n) finally had enough of them and cleared his throat so that they can remember that he was still there. "Oh I'm sorry about that I forgot that you were there anyway as I was saying this here are Zero Kiryu and Yuki Cross they are this schools guardian and they will be giving you a tour around the whole school, also here is your schedule starting tomorrow and your things are already at your room. And welcome to Cross Academy." The chairman said to (m/n).

(M/N)'s Pov

After the chairman gave me my schedule Zero and Yuki gave me a tour around the school well Yuki did Zero was just walking with us silently looking bored. "This school is pretty big you can easily get lost if you don't know where your going." I thought to myself as Yuki was still giving me a tour and explaining some things.

After the tour, they showed me my room and Yuki asked me that if I have any problems or questions don't hesitate to ask her or Zero which Zero just shrug and I said my thanks to the both of them and returned to my room and start unpacking my things. "Damn since when do I have this many things?" I said to myself when I realized that this was gonna take a lot of time to unpack not to mention exhausting and I still have classes tomorrow. With that thought in mind I started removing my things one by one from the boxes when suddenly I tripped over a bottle "Ouch, this is gonna be harder that I thought." I said as I looked at my room which was still messy.

~Timeskip~

"Finally I was done." I sighed and decided to take a quick shower so I can sleep and to avoid being late tomorrow. As I was getting ready for bed I noticed something that Yuki said that there is a Moon Dorm that is separated from this dorm but I just shrug it off and went to sleep because I was too exhausted to think about it.

Well that's it for now and don't forget to tell me what you think.