1

Bella's pov

"Bella wake up we're going to be late for our flight" that's when I remembered that today was the day I was travelling to London with my brother to see his friend, I really cba I would rather just stay at home all summer and watch Netflix and Youtube but no my mum and dad don't trust me with the house, as they both are going on holiday to spain...  its just going to be a really boring summer I just have to accept that.

I groaned out of bed in tiredness, I looked in my mirror and groaned again at the state of my face, although I didn't really care about my brother friends  I wanted to at least look good coz u know I want good first impressions. I stared by stuffing my brown hair into a bobble I couldn't be bothered brushing it and plus I only had like 20 mins to get ready, I then followed by a base of foundation and setting powder, I did a real quick contour, filled my eyebrows in then faded then at the end, I then finished buy mascara. as we were flying to London I wanted to be comfy so I through my baggy purple jumper on and plain black leggings  and then my black vans, I had already packed my bag the night before I grabbed and ran down stairs.

"you ready?"

"yep" I groaned back hoping my parents would let me stay at home

"Bella its only for a few weeks, Sam make sure u look after your sister okay" my mum said winking, that probably means she is going to play him for looking after me  

"Bella we are giving you £120 to pay for food and another things, and if you run out I am sure Sam can pay"

"ha no" sam said

"yes he will bella" she said giving Sam the eyes

we all said are good byes and hugs we jumped in the taxi and set of to the airport

Harry's pov

I woke to my alarm at 9:00  I really want used to getting up this early, but today was the day all my friends came to London from my home town Guernsey this meant sorting out were everyone is sleeping and the best bit buying the alcohol, both the Cals were still in bed so I decided I should go buy the alcohol first so I wouldn't wake them up blowing up the air beds. I shoved my black hoddie on and got the elevator to my car.

Bella's pov

we had landed in London and both decided to get something to eat

"were do you want to go?"

"Starbucks?"

"you have to pick the most expensive place don't you" Sam said with a smile, wait what my brothers being nice to that's a change

we had finished in Starbucks and then caught a taxi to Sam's friends apartment on the way there I then realised how nervous I was to meat his friends, what if its awkward? then I though to my self there are all probably going to be dicks so its going to be fine.   

Hope you liked it /// what's gonna happen at harry apartment?/// next chaper soon /// 541 words