Chapter 2: Putting The Plan In Action

Ray P.O.V: 

Keesha ordered me to get straight on facebook as soon as I got home. So I did and sure enough Aliyah was online. She always was. 

'Hi' Aliyah messaged me.

'Wassup' I replied.

'Wyd' 

'Notin. Hbu'

'Same'

'Is something wrong??'

'Somewhat?' 

'What is it?? You can tell me.'

'I know I just don't know how to tell you. Plus i'm nervous.' If she tell me she got a boyfriend imma be beyond pissed. 

'You don't have to be. Just tell me.'

'Well... umm I really like you but I don't think I could have you, i've never met you in person and I don't know if you have a girlfriend or...'

'Hold on Aliyah calm down' She wanted me like I wanted her, plus she thought I had a girlfriend? Hell yeah! A nigga happy. 'I actually don't have a girlfriend and I really like you to' 

'Really!? :D'

'Yes! Really! :D' I kinda feel bad cause we're using her but I honestly do really like her.

'I'm so relieved! I been wanting to tell you that for months!'

'I'm juist happy you felt the same way. Cause i've liked you for months.' I sent back. She was typin but I beat her to it. 'So are we together now?'

'I don't know. I haven't met you in person, haven't talked to you on the phone...'

'Well how about you come to a Meet & Greet we havin on Saturday and you can have two VIP tickets. One for you and a friend.' 

"Really?!'

'Really! I wanna see my future. ;D'

':$ Awe. Okay but how you gon send em to me.' 

'I can scan em and send em to you through yo email.'

'Okay. Mindless_Till_Death@gmail.com'

"Ight. I love how you ride wit my crew. ;D'

"Yup. Till Death! ;D'

'Good. But is you gon ride wit me till death?'

'Hell yeah! If you ridin wit me till death and no one else.'

'You got it future ;D' 

':$ :D' 

'Im bout to send you the tickets future.'

'Okay future.'

I sent her the tickets through her email.

'Okay I sent em.'

'Okay.' 

'Did you get em yet?'

'No not yet.'

"Okay.'

'Now I got em.'

'Good :)'

':) So bring one friend right?'

'Yeah. Yall get an hour and a half alone wit us.'

'Yay! :D'

'Fr! An hour and a half alone wit my future!'

'The best hour and a half of my life is what it's gon be. 'We gon call that Hour And A Half In Heaven.'

'That's the best name anybody could ever name it! :D'

"Fr!'

'Ight future imma see you tomorrow. Can't wait to see you. :D' 

'Can't wait to see you either. :D I'll talk to you tomorrow and i'll be bringing my friend, you know the blogger.' 

'Cool. See you tomorrow future. I'll be waiting for my hour and a half in heaven ;D.'

'Me too :$ ;D. See you tomorrow.' 

A nigga pretty happy. I smiled slightly as I laid back on my bed. 

Aliyah's P.O.V:

   Me and Ray's conversation just ended and a girl pretty happy. Ray (Ray twice if you nasty) is my future, MY FUTURE! I dialed my best-friend, Nani's, number. She picked up.

"AHHHHHHHH!" I screamed into the phone as soon as she picked up.

"AHHHHHHHH!" She joined in. "But what are we screaming for?" She lightly laughed as well as I did.

"Nani."

"Yes, that's me."

"You won't believe what i'm about to tell you."

"And what is that?" She said sounding pretty curious. 

"I'm Ray from Mindless Behavior's future!" I screamed. 

"You mean imposter Ray from Mindless Behavior on facebook."

"Yeah!...No!"

"Aliyah. That nigga you talkin to on facebook could possibly not be the real Ray."

"But he is the real one." I said partially sad my best-friend doesn't believe me.

"I'm sorry Aliyah. I should really stop saying he's not the real one, cause he might be. I just don't want to see you hurt again."

"I understand."

"If nobody's gon tell you the truth then who else but your best-friend." 

"True. Thanks for being there Nani. Now can you be here with a packed bag." I smiled.

She laughed. "For what?"

"I want you to spend the night. And I want you to go somwhere with me."

"Where is this somewhere?"

"It's a secret?"

"Okay. I'll be there."

"Yay! See you best-friend."

"See you. And don't think I don't believe you cause I do."

"Thanks. See you."

"See you." I hung up.

I plugged in my hadphones blasting 'Future' by Mindless Behavior in my ears. 

Nani's P.O.V:

   I just got off the phone with my best-friend Aliyah to hear she's the future of Ray from Mindless Behavior.  I have a feeling she's talking to the real Ray but I just worry it's not. Aliyah will be crushed if it's not the real Ray and I don't won't her to get hurt again. But if she does get hurt i'll be there for her when she needs me.

I finished packing and made my way downstairs while screaming. "Heading to Aliyah's spending the night."

Getting an 'okay' I left the house and headed to Aliyah's.