Chapter 22

~Previously on Belong To You~

" STOP DON'T TOUCH HER." I heard Perrie yell. I was frozen in my seat all I saw was the person in front of me who caused me so much pain and misery.

"Well look who we have here?" I could sense his smirk.

"I told you we always come back." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV

~8 hours earlier~

"You sure this is where she lives?" I asked Louis.

"Yeah, Scarlet told me this is where she made the delivery." 

"Good. We make our move tonight." I started the car and drove back to the house. Once we arrive at the house I made my way upstairs. I opened the door and found Zayn feeding the baby her bottle. 

"When I signed up for your plan I didn't sign up for baby duty." 

"Hey you're the legal guardian." He glared at me but continued feeding her. 

"You're her father." 

"Ha, not until I get the test results back." Zayn rolled his eyes at my comment. 

"Mate, you really think that Rachel would sleep with someone else after the sh** you put her threw?" 

"You never know. This isn't the first person to say I fathered a child." I turned to walk out the door.

"She has your eyes you know." He told me. I didn't answer him but instead walked out of the door. 

~3:00 AM~

"Are you almost done?" I asked Liam as he was picking the lock. 

"Almost there, done." He said as I heard the click of the lock. I opened the door and walked inside the flat. I saw a light in the kitchen. I told the others to wait and I quietly walked into the kitchen. I saw Perrie by the sink drinking a glass of water. She hadn't noticed me yet. 

"Long time no see huh Perrie." I heard a crash and I rolled my eyes I quickly grabbed Perrie and dragged her into the sitting room. She screamed as I dragged her. I shoved her onto her knees.

"Now I'm going make this short and simple where is she?" I asked her.

"Not here." I looked at her then squatted down to her level.

"Are you telling me you live here alone. With no one but yourself?" I asked her.

"Yes." She replied with confidence. My anger got the best of me and my hand made contact with her skin. 

"Nice try, I don't believe you for one second. Now tell me, where is she?" I grabbed her chin and forced her to look at me. She didn't answer.

"If that's how its going to be, then fine. Search the house." I told my men. Everyone spread out and searched the house. I went back to Perrie to deal with her.

"Niall up here." I heard Harry call me. 

"You watch her." I said to one of my men. I walked down the hall and found Harry guarding a door.

"I heard a noise, someone is defiantly in there." 

"Good. Get everyone out of here and start the car. This shouldn't take long." I said then I kicked the door open. I saw Rachel in front of me and she screamed as she saw me. I smirked to myself.

"STOP DON'T TOUCH HER." I heard Perrie yell. I turned to Harry and gestured for him to go.

"Well look who we have here?" I teased her. She tried to scoot back with each step I took. 

"I told you. We always come back." 

"No. No." She mumbled to herself. 

"Did you miss me baby?" She curled into a ball in the corner of the bed. 

"I'll hand it to you. You are one hard girl to find. But one little slip and I was able track you down." 

Rachel's POV

I couldn't say anything. I couldn't even see anything. My vision was blurred by my tears. 

" Please." I whimpered. 

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way." He told me. I didn't say anything I just whimpered again. 

"If that's how you're going to be then fine." I felt a hand grab me then pull me across the bed. Niall grabbed my arm and I was in to much shock to fight him. I felt a prick in my arm and I soon felt my eyes become heavy. I closed my eyes and fell into a peaceful sleep.  

~The Next Day~

I opened my eyes and found myself in a dark bedroom. I tried to sit up but found myself handcuffed to the bed. I pulled on the handcuff by nothing. I was just going to injure myself. I heard the door open and I looked up and saw Niall leaning on the door frame.

"I see you're awake." He smirked at me. 

"What'd you do to Perrie?" I asked him. 

"Oh she's fine. Zayn is dealing with her right now." I started to struggle more. 

"Let me go." I growled at him. He ignored me and walked closer to the bed. I suddenly heard a baby cry. I locked eyes with him. 

"You didn't." I was shocked. 

"HOW DARE YOU." I yelled at him. I pulled more on the handcuffs. 

"Don't you dare touch my child." I growled at him. He smirked at me. 

" I can bring her to you if you want." I glared at him. 

" Don't touch her." I told him once again. 

"Oh don't worry, she is being very well taken care of." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys I hope you like the update. He's baaackkkkkk. YEAH! Anyways please give me your feed back I'd love to hear it. Also if you want to talk to me then don't be afraid to PM me. If you have any suggestions then please comment and I'll try to answer you. I have a question did I ever assign Scarlet and Rebecca to a boy I don't remember. If you guys know can you please tell me. Or if you have a preference that would be greatly appreciated.

~Manawiligirl