Chapter 13

~Previously on Belong To You~

"RELEASE THE GIRL AND PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM" 20 guns where pointed at me most of them with shaky hands. But one stood out. A male in the middle of the circle stood tall and showed no fear.

"Sh**." I mumbled. I slowly placed Rachel down.

"I SAID HANDS UP." I put my hands up and soon felt the pinching metal of the handcuffs.

"You know I underestimated you." I told him.

"Really?"

"Yeah you're good. But not as good as me. "

" I hope you like prison, cause that where you're going to be spending the rest of your life."

"Just you wait. I'll be back and ready to take back what is mine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Rachel's POV

I groaned as I the bright light shined in my eyes. I blinked my eyes to try and adjust to the light. Once my eyes adjusted I looked around and saw I was in a hospital. I pushed the button for the nurse and waited until they came. I heard the door open then footsteps towards the bed. I looked up and saw the nurse.

"Glad to see your awake. You gave some of us a bit of a scare"

"How long have I been out for?" I asked her.

"Two days. It seems like whatever you were injected with lasted a bit longer then intended." 

"Do you know what happened?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry I don't but an older gentlemen might be able to help you out." 

"Okay." I told her. The nurse went outside and came back quickly followed by an older male.

"Could you give us a minute please?" He asked the nurse. She nodded then walked out the door.

"So you found me. I guess I owe you a thank you." 

"I'm just glad your okay." He told me.

"Yea, do you know what happened?"

"You passed out from the drug they gave you then I took you to the hospital."

 "How long you here for Uncle Mike?"

"Just until my niece gets better." 

"I'm fine, I just want to talk to the doctor then go home."

" Yea that's not going to happen."

"What to you mean?"

"You apartment was sold after you were kidnapped."

"Course it was." 

"What happened Rach?" 

"I don't want to talk about it."

"You're going to have to talk about it eventually. Why not now?"

"Some things I am not comfortable discussing with you" 

"Okay but you will tell me." He warned me.

"What happened to the girls?" I asked him out of curiosity.

"They other girls went home except for Perrie she stayed back and is waiting for you."

"And the gang?" I asked him.

"There trail is next week. We are trying to work on getting a witness but everyone refuses." I scuffed.

"No wonder." 

"What do you mean?" 

"No wonder they don't stay in jail. No is brave enough to testify against them."

"4 arrests, 3 releases and 1 break out." My uncle told me.

"No surprise.

" What about you?" 

"What do you mean?" 

"Would you testify?" I  looked at my uncle 

"I....I don't think I would be able to be in the same room as him. I just.... I can't, I'm sorry." 

"If you testify then that's a sure chance of him going to jail."

"IT DOESN'T MATTER HE WILL JUST BREAK OUT AGAIN. AND THE MINUTE HE'S OUT HE WILL COME AFTER ME." I soon heard the sound of my door opening. I saw two nurses come into the room and one walked towards me.

"I'm sorry sir but you are going to have to let Miss Grace rest." 

"Are you kicking me out?" My uncle asked her.

"I'm sorry but her stress levels are to high right now. You can come back when Miss Grace has calmed down. Situations like this need special care." The nurse next to me was checking the monitor then moved towards me and started to listen to my heartbeat.

"Fine i'll leave. I'll see you tomorrow sweetheart." My uncle told me then kissed my forehead. Once he left I turned to the nurses.

"What is going on why am I under special surveillance?" I asked them wondering why they rushed into my room.

"You're pregnant Miss Grace."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, hope you enjoy this chapter. My week is crazy but Thursdays are usually my update day. I hope to do a double update. Please comment so I can hear what you guys think.

~Manawiligirl