“What are you guys talking about? It seems serious.” I said and wrap my arms around Santee.

“Nothing, girls talk.” Carmen said and winks at Santee. “Well I think I am going to leave now since, I’m going to vomit, seeing Brian Hart to be so sweet makes me jealous.” She said and smirks at us. “Bye lovebirds. See yah later Santana, I’m going to sleep in your room, so don’t hook up.”

“Carmen?” Santee said and both Carmen and I laugh.

Carmen left and finally, I am alone with my favorite girl.

“You don’t have to be embarrassed about it.” I said whispering at Santee.

She avoided it and looks at me. “There’s something that bothers me.” She said in a serious manner.

“What is it?”

“You already know that I’m allergic of… you right?” she said.

I smirk. “You mean allergic to the beautiful me?” I tease and she rolls her eyes.

“Shut up.” She said and slightly punches me. “Well... nothing.” She said and sigh.

“What?! What is it? Tell me. Why a cliffhanger?” I said.

She giggles. “Nothing, I was just messing up with you.” She said.

“Please don’t do that. You made me feel nervous.” I said.

She’s back with her serious face but now more like… teasing. “Really? I made you feel nervous?” She said while running her fingers in my jaw.

“Crap, Santee, don’t do that, it’s dangerous.”

She chuckles a little. “Dangerous? What’s that?” she said in a sexy voice and then her other hand is playing with my hair.

“Santee… I’m going to eat you if you don’t stop.” I said while stopping myself from this urge. I didn’t expect that Santee can be … like this. Damn.

“Ohhh, The lion is going to eat the lamb eh?” she said teasingly. Then she put her legs on top of mine. “Eat me then.” She said.

I look at her intently; she’s looking straight at me with those seducing eyes. Is she possessed or something? Then…

“Sorry I can’t take it anymore.” Santee said and ran to the bushes and… vomit.

“What the… What’s going on?” I ran towards her and held her hair as she… does her thing.

After a while of vomiting, she took some meds and brushes her teeth.

“Sorry.” She said with pleading eyes.

“What?”

I felt my knees go weak and drop myself on the chair. “You’re testing… yourself?” She nods. “Do you know that you just did a dangerous…. Geez Santee… don’t do that again. You’re making me do things that I don’t want to do to you yet.” I said almost stammering. I can’t believe she did that.

“What things?” she said like she knows and got scared about it.

“Secret.” I said and smirk.

“I’m really sorry.” She said and sat beside me.

“So it was nothing serious?”

“Nope.”

“I thought you were possessed.” I said.

She chuckles. “Really?”

*Santana Miller*