Actual smut hahaha- part 2

Calvin moans into the kiss, which Niall takes as an advantage to slide (what) his tongue (choKing) into the boy's mouth. Calvin moans again, whimpering when Niall nips his bottom lip, and clutches onto the blonde's hoodie. Niall grins and pulls away, pushing strands of Calvin's hair away. He sets the laptop on his coffee table, before gently pushing the (lizard) boy onto his back.

He hovers over Calvin, hands next to the sides of his head. The shorter of the two tries to sit up to reconnect their lips but Niall pushes him back down gently by pressing against his chest. Calvin whines loudly, but moans once Niall's knee softly nudges his legs apart before rubbing against his clothed erection. The boy gasps and grinds upwards against the leg, causing Niall to pull away.

Calvin whines and tugs on Niall's hoodie again. "Why'd you do that?" Niall ignores him and tugs down his jeans, a blush creeping up Calvin's neck. He goes to take off his hoodie before Niall stops him. "No, keep it on." Calvin looks up at him. "What, why?" "It's cute." Niall responds, laughing. "O-oh, okay." Niall palms Calvin gently, the flushed boy moaning quietly. "O-oh, fuck." Calvin whimpers out, pushing against the hand. The lesbian paint brush (sORRY) chuckles lowly, before pulling away his hand. Calvin pants and glares at Niall. "Stop doing that!"

Niall laughs quietly again, before playing with the waistband of Calvin's boxers. The brown-haired boy glares for the second time. "Stop fucking- ah!" He gasps as a gust of cold air hits his (dong) erection. Niall leans forward to roughly kiss him, a hand bunching up in Calvin's soft hair. He grinds against him, his jeans creating harsh friction against Calvin's bare skin. The boy beneath him lets out a high-pitched moan, before shifting slightly.

Calvin tugs on Niall's jeans, a desperate expression on his face. Niall raises his eyebrow, but steps out of them (just kidding, it was a fucking struggle. Dork) He sits on the couch, leaning against the back, before pulling Calvin into his lap. He thrusts upwards, earning a soft hum from the brunet.

"Do you have any lube?" Calvin asks

"Uh.. No?"

Calvin shifts awkwardly on Niall's lap. "Then what are gonna do?" He laughs, coughing into his arm (dab 😩💦). "I have an idea. Open your mouth." Calvin raises his eyebrow but does so. Niall slips two fingers into the boy's mouth, and Calvin's eyes widen, his face heating up more, if that's even possible.

Noticing Calvin was just letting them sit in his mouth, Niall reaches (?) down and strokes Calvin's cock quickly. He lets out a loud and muffled moan before sucking the fingers, thrusting into the calloused hand.

Niall pulls out his fingers and lifts up Calvin's hips, pulling his hand away from the whining brunet. His index finger circles Calvin's entrance before the boy stops him. "Wait.." He starts. "Yes?" "I'm getting really hot in my sweater." Niall laughs and takes off his sweater, before doing the same to his own hoodie. He returns his finger and easily thrusts it in, remaining eye contact with the other boy. Calvin lets out a small whimper at the force, biting his lip.

Niall smirks before increasing the pace of his thrusts. Calvin lets out a breathy laugh, "It's not doing much if you're not gon- fuck!" He practically yells as Niall dead-on hits his prostate. Niall chuckles and adds another digit, causing Calvin's face to scrunch up. He kisses the pinecone's forehead, smiling. Calvin's face is flushed and he's panting quietly, letting out whimpers whenever Niall brushes against that one spot.

Niall pulls out both fingers (that sounds so gross stab me) and shuffles on the couch awkwardly, to remove his boxers. Calvin pulls away from the grip on his hips, getting on his knees and facing Niall's (dong) crotch. His face becomes redder, if that's even possible. (Kawaii desu :333333) Niall smirks, before asking "What's wrong?" "Nothing, shut up." Calvin jokingly says, letting out a breathy laugh.

He wraps his smaller hands around the (dONG) length, pumping his hand slowly. Niall's fingernails (fingerNIALLS) dig into the couch, and Calvin laughs at his 14 year-old hormonal minecrafter reaction. He leans forward and presses his tongue against the underside of Niall's cock. Niall flings his hand forward to curl his fingers into the other boy's hair, while his other hand, formed into a fist, already is in his mouth to stop moans.

Calvin pulls away and Niall accidentally sighs in annoyance. Even if he'd done it before, it's still embarrassing. It always fucking is. Niall lets out a breathy laugh. "Calvin." The shorter boy huffs and turns to look at him. (I'm sorry I can't write blowjobs)

Niall easily pulls Calvin up onto his thighs. "I'm kind of really fucking hard right now so can we just find lotion or something" Niall asks. Calvin nods, still not speaking. "You get it." Now he's speaking. The lesbian raises an eyebrow but does as he's told, awkwardly walking as he does so. He throws the lotion bottle onto the couch, tempted to throw it at Calvin's head but that would ruin the mood like the author is doing right now so they don't have to write a blowjob scene.

He gets back on the couch and uncaps the bottle, squirting (eW) a decent amount on his hand, causing a gross noise to emit through the room. Also causing Calvin to giggle like a Japanese school girl. Niall lathers (LATHERS MORE LIKE LAYERS HAHA SHREK FUNNY MEME) the lotion onto his erection.

Calvin goes to sit on him, but Niall pushes him back down. "Stay down" Calvin huffs in annoyance but listens, laying on his back. Niall spreads the pinecone's legs and hovers over him, in between his thighs. Calvin rises up slightly, using his elbows, to gently press his lips against Niall's. He then lays back down, smiling. Not smirking. Smiling.

Niall blushes a bit but smiles back at the cutie. Calvin wraps his cute thighs around Niall's waist and wraps his arms around his neck. Niall lines his cock (ok this sounds gross) against Calvin's entrance and slowly pushes in, a high-pitched noise coming from the boy beneath him. He rests his head on Calvin's shoulder, before pushing all the way in and moaning at the warmth around his dick (k). He waits for Calvin to tell him to move, both panting quietly.

Calvin's ears are ringing from the silence, until he lets out a small moan, which is their go signal. Niall pulls almost all the way out before thrusting back in, emitting a moan from both of them. (That was so generic I'm sorry) Niall continues this until he speeds up his thrusting.

He grips Calvin's shoulders, rapidly thrusting into him. Calvin is sweating and whimpering, before he moans a loud "FUCK". Niall grins and slams into that spot repeatedly, Calvin letting out continuous moans. He wraps his hand around Calvin's cock, stroking in time with the thrusts before playing with the leaking head. Calvin whimpers a quiet "daddy" and that does it for Niall. He moans loudly, waves of pleasure running through him, his thrusts erratic.

The knot that was growing and twisting in Calvin's lower stomach becomes undone, just like him. He leans his head back, whining. Streaks of cum cover his stomach and both boys stay put, panting loudly. The only sound Calvin hears is their heavy breath and the loud ringing.

Niall slowly pulls out, falling onto Calvin, exhausted. Calvin chuckles, his voice coming out dry from all the moaning. He plays with the lesbian hair, running his fingers through it. Once Niall opens his eyes again, Calvin smirks. "You came first." Niall looks so offended, but he's just joking, and Calvin knows it. "Shut up." He states, before laughing. His laugh causes Calvin to also smile, joining in with his snickering. And the ringing goes away

Words: 1333
Author Note: oh my god I was on a roll near the end. Sorry for all my idiotic comments in between too lmao. But did you guys like this I'm sorry it took forever to publish.