~Timeskip afternoon~

As Ren and Gin suspected, Aizen finally returned to Hueco Mundo. Just like Ren said before, today he didn't out that long. Usually, he will be back before dinner our during.

"Welcome back. Did you finished everything?" Ren asked.

"Yeah. How's Ran?" Without bothering asked anything, he immediately asked about Ran.

"Um, she's..." Ren hesitated on answering. 

"She's resting now, Aizen-taicho. She caught a little fever this morning" Gin explained.

"Fever? So, something did happened to her yesterday. Is there something I should know before I judging something?" Aizen asked threateningly to them.

"Hmm... How about ya check on her and asked her by yourself? She already slept quiet long, probably she already wake up now" Gin said and without saying any words, Aizen immediately went ahead to Ran's room.

"Oh man! Why the hell ya have to tell him that?!?" Ren asked.

"Huh? Why? He have the rights to know, right? And Ran-chan too have the rights to know what's he doing these days. I only did this for Ran-chan, y'know?" Gin stated. Just by hearing his words, made Ren started to suspect something about him. 

"O-Oi, Gin... Don't tell me, you--"

"Hm? What? Are ya trying ta tell me that I maybe in love with Ran-chan?" Ren didn't answer. "Well, Ran-chan is indeed cute and pretty too. I considered her important just like what I felt towards Rangiku. But, lately... There's something weird about me. Like I want to protect her, something like that. I always said to myself that Ran-chan belongs to Aizen-taicho but... If he's dare to made her cry or do anything to hurt her, well...maybe I could snatch her away from him" Gin playfully said to Ren.

"Gin..."

***

Ran's Room

When Aizen reached her room, he didn't bother to knock the door and immediately entered her room. He only found Ran still in deep sleep. He went to sat on the bedside and touched her forehead. She still warm probably because she already took the medicine so her fever already went down. He felt guilty because he didn't came to check on her. He caressed her head gently and while he doing that, he thought in her mind on what to tell her later when Ran already woke up. The real reason on why he gone almost every day. And then...

"Nn..." Ran started to move slowly and opened her eyes. She blinked few times as her eyes fixed on the figure beside her. "Hm? Eh? S--Sousuke-san..?"

"Hello there. How're you feeling? I heard you sick"

"Eh? Oh, yeah. A little. I'm just...tired. That's all" She couldn't tell him the reason that she was following him yesterday and found out about his...betrayal. 

"Did something happened while I'm away, Ran?"

"Eh? Nothing. Why?"

"Nothing? Is that true? I do hope nothing happened between you or Grimmjow, or maybe...Gin?" Hearing him said his name causing Ran became tense.

"Huh? Why suddenly Gin-san's name appeared? I told you nothing happened. I'm just tired"

"Do not lie to me, Ran. I already know you for two years and just by looking at your eyes and by your gestures, I can tell something happened while I'm away. So... Are you going to tell me?" He asked. After a long time, for the first time she scared to him. Those gaze he gave to her, it was the same just like their first meeting. But... She intended to not lose to him, because Ran also had something that she wanted to know.

Stuck in Your (Love) Trap [Bleach Aizen Sousuke Fanfiction]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें