6. Earthborn Dovahkiin introduces feminine products to their female companions!

Serana

Since she hadn't had a period in a long time, she didn't have any use for them. ( She's technically dead, after all... ) But she was still impressed that Dovahkiin's world thought about the comfort of women during that time of the month.

Aela

Since she's a werewolf, her periods are always awful, and her mood swings are violent. Luckily, the Dovahkiin is here to help, with pamprin and tampons and pads! Aela doesn't like the tampon ( I have a head canon that she's a lesbian, and you can probably imagine why she wouldn't want anything up there... ), but she likes the pad, since it catches all of her menstrual blood and keeps her delicates clean! She doesn't like the idea of swallowing pills at first, since she's never seen something like that before, but once the Dovahkiin ensures her she'll need it, she takes them. Farkas and Vilkas have never seen her so docile during her period, and thank the Dovahkiin profusely.

Janessa

Being a Dunmer, she's got a very tough, hard exterior and a diehard attitude. Which makes her a very pissy mer during her periods. However, she's in a much better mood when her clothes are blood free, and luckily the Dovahkiin swooped in with a secret weapon; feminine products! Janessa was walking funny with the tampon in, but she was ever so thankful that it was saving her favorite undies.

Mjoll the Lioness

Mjoll may be a kind woman, but she certainly lives up to her title as being a lioness when she's menstruating. Luckily, Dovahkiin was there to give their companion a "magic capsule" as Mjoll called the pamprin. It did wonders to her cramps and moodiness.

Eola

Eola had no problem with the menstrual blood - she's used to licking it off... gross - and even refused to use the pads and tampons Dovahkiin offered her. However, she did accept the pamprin, since she wasn't to fond of cramps.

Frea

Was taught to just close herself off as much as possible until her menstruation period ended, which she had no problem obeying since the cold weather of her village made her irritable. One day, Dovahkiin bursts into her home and forces her to go outside. "I cannot... I am bleeding, unfortunately." she said, as if it were a shameful thing. The Dovahkiin rolled their eyes,"C'mon, Frea, it's not a bad thing, it happens to every woman," they say,"I have something that'll help with all your symptoms, too!" Frea is interested, and allows the Dovahkiin to show her how to take care of herself during her period. "Wait... I have to put this cotton stick in my - ?!" Frea asks in utter horror, shrinking away from the tampon the Dovahkiin holds up. "Yeah! Don't worry, it's not as uncomfortable as you might think." Dovahkiin reassures. After a bit of coaxing, Frea is soon ready to fight by the Dovahkiin's side again, the rage her period brings adding onto her battle prowess.