Nice, Anthony

Gavin's P.o.V.

As me and Anthony walk down the hall, people wave and said "Hai!" and everything like that. Right at the door, Anthony falls over nothing. There was absolutely nothing for him to trip on. His books slid into the room, sliding across the class. Savi and Jonna were laughing really hard. I felt embarrassed for him. Our faces were almost matching in colour. It was crazy. Everyone was laughing and not helping. My brain finally kicked in after I thought of it, so I picked up the stuff that he didn't. "Thanks, Gavin," he said with a comforting smile. "You're welcome," I said calmly. I could feel my face go back to normal an I calmed down.

Today we got to pick where we sat.

The desks, that seemed like they have never been moved out of a row, were in groups. I saw Savi and Jonna sitting beside each other. "Gavin!" Savi blurted out. "Come sit ovyer herr!" So I got Anthony's attention and we all sat together. Then came Tommy. There was only four desks in a group. "Just pull another desk," Said Jonna with the worlds 'smartest plan ever'. Can't you read my sarcasm? Tommy pulls over another desk which was beside me and Jonna's desk. We grew quiet until Savi started making some kind of animal matting noise. "Geez, why are you making rape noises?!" says Jonna. Me, Savi, and Jonna kept laughing. Anthony and Tommy were confused and went back to whatever they were doing. 

"All my milkshakes brings all the girls to the yard!" Anthony started singing when the room was quiet. Everyone stared laughing. Especially Jonna and Savi. I thought it was funny but I only made a few small laughs. Anthony's laugh was one of those whose laugh is funnier than the joke. it resembles to a squirrel and a dolphin had a baby! Not the best combo, but it was amazingly funny! Then Tommy jumped out of his seat and yelled, "I'm a giraffe!" hopping it would make people laugh... but nope. Poor Tommy was doing jazz hands and standing without a good audience. Luckily, I started laughing  because I'm his best friend.

We have known each other for a while. we both like gaming, YouTube, and lots of other stuff.Tommy is like my best friend. He's funny, sometimes.. Seriously, only sometimes! Savi and Jonna should usually let me know if he was down or something when I'm not there. I'm usually upset when he's not there. Well, at least I got Savi and Jonna.

We finally got done class and Savi and Jonna went to different classes, and so did Tommy. Tommy was in Savi's class next. I kinda feel bad for Jonna, she has to deal with Alexis. I don't really like her. She don't deserve to be in this story so I'll take that disease away. Me and Anthony had classes with each other until 7th and 8th period. Me and Anthony walked to our next class, which was math. I just really hate math. I just really, really hate it. At least I got some friends with me! I got Anthony... yeah. Just Anthony.

A/N:

1) This chapter was written by the co-author, Jonna

2) It was probably longer than lest chapter

3) Chapter 3 is coming out next Saturday

Thx for reading :3

~Savi