[ 2 ]

Jacob

My eyes fluttered open as I noticed I'd woke up in an unfamiliar queen sized bed. I looked over to my side to a sleeping and naked Rihanna and practically being attacked by a huge headache.

It all hit me.I did some very unfaithful things last night with Rihanna.

I slowly crept out of the bed fully naked. I grabbed a sheet and wrapped it around me. I put my boxers and jeans on that were sprawled across the room including my tank top. I dug in my jean pocket for my phone and pulled it out.

61 missed calls from Maraya.

In one night? How is that even possible? I need to get home quick, fast and in a hurry.

I sloppily grabbed my keys. Wait a minute.. I didn't drive here. My car is still at that bar.

Shit!

I ran to Rihanna's bedside.

"Rih, wake up. I gotta get home." I shook her viciously.

She groaned as she got up exposing her carmel bare breasts. I quickly turned away.

"What happend?" She asked pushing her naturally curly hair out of her face.

"Lets not get on that subject right now. I need to get home to Maraya immediatly. Get your clothes on.. NOW!" I practically yelled.

"Fine." She mumbled and picked up clothes from her drawer and grabbed her keys.

The car ride was silence.

Dead silent.

We never rode like this. We always had something to talk about.

We pulled up in the parking lot at the bar from last night.

She finally broke the silence and said "I'm sorry.. Last night was truly a mistake."

"I'll see you later.." I said slamming her door.

I got in my car and made my way home. While driving I was thinking hard about last night.

Rihanna was 100% sober. She didn't take a single drink last night. And I know for a fact she dosen't drink to get drunk. She knew exactly what happend and she played stupid. I was starting to get upset about how she probably changed our friendship level. She knew what was happening and she could've stopped me and at least took me home.

I finally pulled up my driveway. I started pondering on what I should say.. I know she's gonna come to me with millions of questions. While unlocking the door. I slowly crept into the house.

It was quiet.

I sat my keys on the key rack gently and made my way upstairs to the bedroom. I slowly and gently opened the door to our room. Raya was knocked out cold in the bed with her phone by her side. I closed the door back and made my way towards the bathroom for a shower.

I wrapped the towel around my waist and brushed my teeth. I made my way outside to Maraya in a tank top and sleeping shorts leaned against the wall with her arms folded.

"Where you been, Jacob?" She asked coming closer to me.

Now we were staring in each others eyes. I looked at the wall above her head since I was taller than her.

"Ray's house." I said pushing my way towards our room down the hall.

She was still in my tracks and I was starting to get irritated all over again.

"Stayed the night at Ray's house, huh?" She asked like she knew everything.

I completely ignored her and put my boxers and basketball shorts on.

I hated lying to her. I didn't want to go any further with that lie.

"I really don't feel like arguing right now.." I said rubbing my temples.

"You know what.. You right. Goodmorning Jacob." She said. I was shocked that she let it go that easy..

"Uhh.. Goodmorning." I said pecking her lips.